Windows 10: Why is my Pc Freezing while gaming?

Discus and support Why is my Pc Freezing while gaming? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer freezes and I can't do anything about it until I force restart my computer. This is really annoying and at first I thought it was my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shadowsword24, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Why is my Pc Freezing while gaming?

My computer freezes and I can't do anything about it until I force restart my computer. This is really annoying and at first I thought it was my temperature but I had the temps on screen and it crashed and the last temps recorded were: GPU- 75 C and CPU- 55 C. Aren't those like...normal temperatures? So what could be causing this? The games that this happens on so far are Black ops cold war and dead by daylight.

Specs

RX 580

Ryzen 5 1400

8gb ram

Some ASUS motherboard

500 watt psu

1TB SSD

This is a prebulit pc and I've never had problems like this before.

I've tried everything and now I'm losing hope because everything I'm testing looks fine! Please help.

:)

Shadowsword24, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Why is my Pc Freezing while gaming?

1. Why is my Pc Freezing while gaming? - Similar Threads - Why Freezing while

2. my pc freezing and lagging while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc freezing and lagging while gaming: Recently i noticed that for some reason my pc latency spikes when playing and having a few background programs like spotify and google, but this didn't happen before and now my cpu usage can be below 50 but my latency goes from 20-30 to 100-1000 causing freezing and...
  3. my pc freezing and lagging while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc freezing and lagging while gaming: Recently i noticed that for some reason my pc latency spikes when playing and having a few background programs like spotify and google, but this didn't happen before and now my cpu usage can be below 50 but my latency goes from 20-30 to 100-1000 causing freezing and...
  4. Pc freeze while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc freeze while gaming: hello! i need help! My pc freeze while gaming and reboot automaticaly.I5 10400f3070 msi gaming z trio16gb ramssd adata falcon ssd western green2 hddmother asus prime b460m-a update all drivers, update bios, and the error persist....
  5. Pc freeze while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc freeze while gaming: hello! i need help! My pc freeze while gaming and reboot automaticaly.I5 10400f3070 msi gaming z trio16gb ramssd adata falcon ssd western green2 hddmother asus prime b460m-a update all drivers, update bios, and the error persist....
  6. Pc freeze while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. PC freezes while launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes while launching games: Dear,My PC freezes when starting Roblox and League of Legends, but doesnt freeze when i play other games. I tried many things but nothing helped. When it freezes alt + f4 and ctrl + alt + del doesnt work. This started 4 months ago. Please help!Thanks...
  8. PC Freezing/Deadlocking while Gaming

PC Freezing/Deadlocking while Gaming: Hey. So, Recently my pc started randomly Freezing and deadlocks. Lets say im gaming. It will Freeze. My mouse wont move and nothing on the keyboard will work. Also, All the rgb on my pc will freeze too. I mainly play Cod MW/Warzone, Cod CW and Minecraft. I always have to...
  9. Pc freezes while gaming

Pc freezes while gaming: This problem has been happening for awhile now. I will start a game with friends apex legends, COD and about midway through my pc will freeze and the rgb lights inside my case will go still. The image on the screen will stay the same and I'm not able to talk through discord...
  10. PC freezes while not gaming

PC freezes while not gaming: Hi all, Been having PC freezes for a few weeks now, almost every day. It only happens while I'm NOT gaming, however. I can play hours of intense games without a freeze. But usually when I'm watching Youtube or browsing, I'll get a complete desktop, mouse, keyboard freeze and...