Windows 10: Why is my PC keep turning into Blue screen and reboot

Discus and support Why is my PC keep turning into Blue screen and reboot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my pc keep facing this issue, i'm not sure whether it's software or hardware issue, if it's a hardware issue, which part of hardware causing this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Weng SiongKok, May 24, 2023.

1. Why is my PC keep turning into Blue screen and reboot

my pc keep facing this issue, i'm not sure whether it's software or hardware issue, if it's a hardware issue, which part of hardware causing this problem? Thank you.

:)

Weng SiongKok, May 24, 2023

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, May 24, 2023
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 24, 2023
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Why is my PC keep turning into Blue screen and reboot

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, May 24, 2023
Thema:

Why is my PC keep turning into Blue screen and reboot

1. Why is my PC keep turning into Blue screen and reboot - Similar Threads - Why keep turning

2. My PC keeps Blue Screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps Blue Screening: My PC is Bluescreening with the stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and telling me what failed is ntoskrnle.exeI have diagnosed my ram and it appears that isn't the issue, I have run memory check, and system check, nothing. Checked for virus and found a trojan, got rid of it and...
  3. My PC keeps Blue Screening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps Blue Screening: My PC is Bluescreening with the stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and telling me what failed is ntoskrnle.exeI have diagnosed my ram and it appears that isn't the issue, I have run memory check, and system check, nothing. Checked for virus and found a trojan, got rid of it and...
  4. My Pc keeps blue screening

My Pc keeps blue screening: Hello,for a few months my computer has been acting up. Certain games like FIFA 23 which in all honesty is a programming **** show anyway and Hitman 3 just crash without any error message and other times Windows just straight up goes to blue screen. The error codes always...
  5. Why is my PC keep turning into Blue screen and reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my PC keep turning into Blue screen and reboot: my pc keep facing this issue, i'm not sure whether it's software or hardware issue, if it's a hardware issue, which part of hardware causing this problem? Thank you....
  6. Why is my PC keep turning into Blue screen and reboot

Why is my PC keep turning into Blue screen and reboot: my pc keep facing this issue, i'm not sure whether it's software or hardware issue, if it's a hardware issue, which part of hardware causing this problem? Thank you....
  7. Computer keeps blue screening and rebooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps blue screening and rebooting: Hi i have have had issues with my pc bluescreening, i have reinstalled windows but the problem keeps happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keeps-blue-screening-and-rebooting/99ffe131-ea63-4460-a1d2-9acc96f60ffe
  8. PC keep blue screen and rebooting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC keep blue screen and rebooting: keep habing blue screen when i check the event viewer like this The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x0000000000000014, 0x00000000000000ff, 0x00000000000000e5, 0xfffff8022cacbc17. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  9. My pc keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps blue screening: These BSOD's mainly happen when I am playing games on my pc. I have been having this problem for a while now and I would love to know if anyone could help me out. Minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqcXbpo8ViTxjiJx1ySMtvw3EwXK?e=TGtXcf Thanks, Owen...
  10. my PC keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my PC keeps blue screening: specs Ryzen 3700x, Prime x570 pro mobo, 16gb of Corsair RGB pro ram at 3600 MHz, Cx 650m power supply, Gtx 1060 6gb, 128 GB inland sad c drive, 1 TB Toshiba HDD at 7200rpm, 3 TB Seagate HDD at 7200rpm and Se2717hr display x2 once a day give or take my pc blue screens with...