Windows 10: Why is my PC not compatible with Windows 11?

Discus and support Why is my PC not compatible with Windows 11? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]WhyNotWin11 system requirements and compatibility checker tool will scan your hardware and tell WHY your PC is not compatible with Windows 11.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 26, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Why is my PC not compatible with Windows 11?

Why is my PC not compatible with Windows 11? why-not-win-11.png
    WhyNotWin11 system requirements and compatibility checker tool will scan your hardware and tell WHY your PC is not compatible with Windows 11. Now most computers capable of running the latest version of Windows 10 are also likely to be compatible with Windows 11. However, some users found that Microsoft’s Windows 11 Readiness Tool – PC […]

This article Why is my PC not compatible with Windows 11? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 26, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

3DMark 11 v1.0.4 Released, Now Fully Compatible with Windows 8

Futuremark updated 3DMark 11 to version 1.0.4, which makes the benchmark fully compatible with Windows 8. The update also addresses other compatibility issues and a few uncommon bugs. Benchmark scores are not affected and scores from this new version can be compared with scores from the previous version 3DMark 11 v1.0.3.

Why is my PC not compatible with Windows 11? 3dmark11_key_art_horizontal_logo_thm.jpg

DOWNLOAD: 3DMark 11 v1.0.4
    Improvements:
    • Keyboard focus is no longer checked during the demo or when running the benchmark in a loop. Note that if the display switches to the desktop due to a popup window during the benchmark, the run will still be aborted as the display mode is no longer the same.
    • 3DMark 11 now remembers the last custom resolution used.
    • GPU count detection for multi-GPU systems is now correct even when SystemInfo is explicitly disabled.
    • 3DMark 11 will now prevent Windows from entering Sleep during the test.
    • The license key is now reset when the benchmark is reinstalled, allowing removal of invalid keys.
    Compatibility:
    • SystemInfo updated to version 4.15 for full Windows 8 compatibility.
    • Updated DirectX redistributable.
    • Now using static Visual C++ 2010 runtime libraries to fix rare installation issues on some systems.
    • Removed dependency on EvaDotNet.dll and EvaDotNet.DirectX.dll for GPU enumeration to fix compatibility issues with some systems.
    Bug Fixes:
    • Fixed display initialization code that caused "SetFullscreenState failed: DXGI_ERROR_NOT_CURRENTLY_AVAILABLE" errors on some systems.
    • Fixed several memory and texture leaks, improving stability during very long looping runs.
    • The HUD timer no longer rolls over if a single test takes more than ten minutes. (Yes, this could happen during the Combined Test on some low end DirectX 11 cards.)
    Professional Edition Only:
    • Fixed submitting saved files to 3dmark.com from the command line.
    • Image Quality Tool no longer gives a cryptic error if the output directory does not exist.

btarunr, Jun 26, 2021
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jun 26, 2021
  4. chirp Win User

Is this compatible?

I think I have narrowed down my mobo selection to the ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus but, the reviews suggest checking the Qualified Vendors List for memory on the ASUS site as this board can be particular. The information is not currently available. It was suggested in one review that the compatiblity of memory to this board on their list was not accurate. Many other reviews suggest no problems with memory compatibility.

Can anyone tell me if the Corsair XMS2 2gb (2x1gb)- DDR2/800 Twin2X2408-6400 would work troule free on this ASUS board?

Another question....I am planning to use an Intel Core 2DUO E6400 Conroe 2.13ghz on this board. What the heck do I use for a heatsink? There are so many to choose from and I know nothing about them....

Thanks, Chirp

chirp, Jun 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Why is my PC not compatible with Windows 11? - Similar Threads - Why compatible

2. Why does Windows 11 when upgrading from 10 tell me Adobe Lightroom is not compatible and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows 11 when upgrading from 10 tell me Adobe Lightroom is not compatible and...: Why does Windows 11 when upgrading from 10 tell me Adobe Lightroom is not compatible and must be uninstalled? Creative Cloud Desktop is installed and all Adobe apps are up to date....
  3. Why does Windows 11 when upgrading from 10 tell me Adobe Lightroom is not compatible and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Windows 11 when upgrading from 10 tell me Adobe Lightroom is not compatible and...: Why does Windows 11 when upgrading from 10 tell me Adobe Lightroom is not compatible and must be uninstalled? Creative Cloud Desktop is installed and all Adobe apps are up to date....
  4. Why does Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry modify a third part application?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry modify a third part application?: My VIPRE reports that it blocked the "Telemetry" attempted to modify armlink.exe that comes from TI's CCSV5.Here is the reportEvent Type2 -- NotifyTimeout0sMonitor Source2003 -- On File AccessMessage ID{E59653E1-6450-4AE4-B0C9-994EAD5FFF38}Monitor Type2 -- FileRecommend...
  5. Why does Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry modify a third part application?

Why does Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry modify a third part application?: My VIPRE reports that it blocked the "Telemetry" attempted to modify armlink.exe that comes from TI's CCSV5.Here is the reportEvent Type2 -- NotifyTimeout0sMonitor Source2003 -- On File AccessMessage ID{E59653E1-6450-4AE4-B0C9-994EAD5FFF38}Monitor Type2 -- FileRecommend...
  6. Why does Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry modify a third part application?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Why i can't Run the Windows Program Compatibility troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i can't Run the Windows Program Compatibility troubleshooter: my bluestacks app not opening so I run compatibility troubleshoot and its redirect to me - get help page I don't understand why I can't open that in windows 11. in windows 10 its working but windows 11 not working why? any solution?sorry for my rip English...
  8. Why i can't Run the Windows Program Compatibility troubleshooter

Why i can't Run the Windows Program Compatibility troubleshooter: my bluestacks app not opening so I run compatibility troubleshoot and its redirect to me - get help page I don't understand why I can't open that in windows 11. in windows 10 its working but windows 11 not working why? any solution?sorry for my rip English...
  9. Why I dont have the Win10 compatibility choice ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why I dont have the Win10 compatibility choice ?: i am trying to open a app which is supported only win 10 and later versions, and i have windows 10 22h2 version all my drivers are updated all local app files are checked 10 times maybe more and i still unable to run the program because of compatibilty settings and i cant...
  10. Why I dont have the Win10 compatibility choice ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I dont have the Win10 compatibility choice ?: i am trying to open a app which is supported only win 10 and later versions, and i have windows 10 22h2 version all my drivers are updated all local app files are checked 10 times maybe more and i still unable to run the program because of compatibilty settings and i cant...