Windows 10: Why is my pc running slow after removing IObit Driver Booster and Advanced System Care

Discus and support Why is my pc running slow after removing IObit Driver Booster and Advanced System Care in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'd been using the IObit software for a while with no issues, however I installed malwarebytes which detected it as a virus so I quarantined and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RayniiDays, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Why is my pc running slow after removing IObit Driver Booster and Advanced System Care

I'd been using the IObit software for a while with no issues, however I installed malwarebytes which detected it as a virus so I quarantined and deleted them. I've done additional backup programs such as hitman pro and adwcleaner to help clean up the files they left, but now my pc is running super slow. I had no problems with speed before I deleted them. Why would my pc run so slow after removing them?

Additionally, I was going to run my pc in safe mode to perform a disk check, however I cannot log in. I'm used to logging in using a pin number, but safe mode only allows a password. I've tried a number of passwords, including my Microsoft password, however nothing works. How do I reboot in normal mode?

:)

RayniiDays, Dec 6, 2019

2. Advanced System Care Ultimate Turbo Boost vs Game Booster

I recently installed Advanced System Care Ultimate after browsing IOBit's product page, being happy with Game Booster and Smart Defrag 2. After using most of its features, I looked at the Turbo Boost feature and found it was EXTREMELY similar to Game Booster, which could be opened via. Advanced System Care.
    I am now wondering which one to use, whether to continue using Game Booster and leave the feature alone, OR no longer use Game Booster and always use Turbo Boost.
    I am looking at:
    1. Which one increases performance the most (and has the best power plan)
    2. Which one has the most convenience in features

Any answer would be appreciated *Smile Why is my pc running slow after removing IObit Driver Booster and Advanced System Care :)

PersonWithTech, Dec 6, 2019
  3. Compumind Win User
    IOBit Advanced SystemCare tweaks: Safe? Effective?

Hi there!

That's really slow.

My suggestion is to contact your ISP and see if you can go faster either by reconfiguration or a service enhancement.

IMHO, I would not install that software, as it is just pure bloat and could cause further problems.
    It's not just limited to IOBit - all of them are problematic at some point.

Please try to get your money back.

Sorry...

*Sad

Compumind, Dec 6, 2019
  4. Martmcd Win User

Why is my pc running slow after removing IObit Driver Booster and Advanced System Care

Martmcd, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

Why is my pc running slow after removing IObit Driver Booster and Advanced System Care

1. Why is my pc running slow after removing IObit Driver Booster and Advanced System Care - Similar Threads - Why running slow

2. How to remove TYOS file ransomware coming from IOBIT Driver Booster?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove TYOS file ransomware coming from IOBIT Driver Booster?: Hi,I would like to ask if you know how to remove the virus tyos ransonware? I found the software application in Phcorner and decided to update my lenovo s400 i3 drivers. After the reboot, all my files are deleted from other computer users multiple users and the user i’ve been...
  3. How to remove TYOS file ransomware coming from IOBIT Driver Booster?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove TYOS file ransomware coming from IOBIT Driver Booster?: Hi,I would like to ask if you know how to remove the virus tyos ransonware? I found the software application in Phcorner and decided to update my lenovo s400 i3 drivers. After the reboot, all my files are deleted from other computer users multiple users and the user i’ve been...
  4. trying to uninstall Advanced System Care

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trying to uninstall Advanced System Care: ASC is no longer needed since I have CCleaner as recommended by my techie. I'm therefore trying to uninstall Advanced System Care which I stopped paying for more than a year ago but which still tries to do things to my PC, AND has put several files on it that are considered...
  5. ADVANCE CARE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ADVANCE CARE: I scanned and when i click next to quarantine its not there?[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advance-care/9e8559a6-803d-4dc3-96b1-a9d8a1ac27af
  6. (BSOD) i updated 20 drivers through IObit driver booster and now stuck on thr infinite...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (BSOD) i updated 20 drivers through IObit driver booster and now stuck on thr infinite...: ohk, yes now I'm aware that updating 20 drivers at once was wrong.(why do they give the option tho?) but now im stuck on the diagnosing, start up repair infinite loop( the e:....\srtTrials) ive tried everything -uninstall recent feature in troubleshooting -restore previous...
  7. BSOD after installing IObit driver booster and updating 20 drivers stuck on the repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD after installing IObit driver booster and updating 20 drivers stuck on the repair loop: ohk, yes now I'm aware that updating 20 drivers at once was wrong.why do they give the option to but now im stuck on the the start up repair infinite loop the e:\....\srtTrials ive tried everything -uninstall recent feature update -trying to boot into safe mode -the...
  8. Free: *Hard Disk Sentinel*, Glary Utilities, Wise Care, IOBit Driver

Free: *Hard Disk Sentinel*, Glary Utilities, Wise Care, IOBit Driver: Giveaway of the Day - free licensed software daily [img] Hard Disk Sentinel, Minitool Partition Wizard are particularly useful. Sample from the download (keys redacted) (N.B. I never advise the routine use of driver updaters) Note: All installs with or without...
  9. Microsoft is aware of issues with Windows 10 version 1803 and IObit Advanced System Care

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is aware of issues with Windows 10 version 1803 and IObit Advanced System Care: Microsoft recently released Windows 10 April 2018 Update and cumulative update with fixes but some users claim that the update is causing a black screen when booting up the PCs. It is worth noting that not everyone is seeing this problem but the number of systems impacted by...
  10. Advanced System Care 9 Beta 1

Advanced System Care 9 Beta 1: Download Advanced SystemCare 9 - MajorGeeks If you are interested in giving it a try, win 10 friendly ASC 9 is out for trial. I use it frequently and keesp my pc clean and smooooooothh, and no, I dont get a kick back *Eek 12630

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does driver booster slow down pc