Windows 10: why is my pc running so slowly

Discus and support why is my pc running so slowly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my pc is loading so slowly. what may be the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by billykambra, Jan 14, 2020.

1. why is my pc running so slowly

my pc is loading so slowly. what may be the problem

:)

billykambra, Jan 14, 2020
  2. yahanna Win User

My VBox is Running Slowly.. How Do I Speed It Up?

I'm running win 10 as guest vbox in my win 10 host PC. My vm is runnning slowly. I dont know what to do. What do you suggest?

yahanna, Jan 14, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 14, 2020
  4. why is my pc running so slowly

My PC with windows 10 runs slowly and freezes a lot.

Hi,

Kindly follow the methods below nd check if it works:

Method 1: I suggest you to run
    System Maintenance troubleshooter and check if the issue persist.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select the top most search result.

• Select View all from the left side panel of the window.

• Select System Maintenance from the listed options, click on
      Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to check if similar issue persists in
    Safe mode.

Step 1: Safe mode is a diagnostic mode that starts your computer with limited drivers necessary to run Windows. The words
    Safe Mode appear at the corners of your monitor to identify which Windows mode you are using.

Expand the options to boot into Safe Mode:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

To exit from Safe mode follow the steps below:

• Open Run command by pressing
      Windows key + R
      on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box.

• Under Boot tab uncheck the
      Safe boot
      option.

• Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Step 2: If the issue does not persist in Safe mode, I suggest you to uninstall any third party software installed on your PC like anti-virus software, computer cleaner software, etc. and check if the issue is resolved.

Disclaimer: Antivirus
    software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done.
    If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Hope this helps.

Jenith_James, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

why is my pc running so slowly

1. why is my pc running so slowly - Similar Threads - why running slowly

2. PC running slowly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC running slowly: I'm on Windows 11 and for a while I haven't had any issues, but lately usually after I run Steam my computer has been slowing down like I'm out of RAM. When I eventually open Task Manager, which normally takes almost 70 seconds since my computer responds so slowly, it always...
  3. My PC is running so slowly all of a sudden after restarting it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is running so slowly all of a sudden after restarting it: I was playing Valorant on my Windows 11 laptop, when I suddenly had to go and I shut down the computer while Valorant was still running. My computer is a couple years old, but it was running fine until I rebooted it. Every input was suddenly slow, my browser loading would...
  4. My PC is running so slowly all of a sudden after restarting it

My PC is running so slowly all of a sudden after restarting it: I was playing Valorant on my Windows 11 laptop, when I suddenly had to go and I shut down the computer while Valorant was still running. My computer is a couple years old, but it was running fine until I rebooted it. Every input was suddenly slow, my browser loading would...
  5. Why is windows 10 running slowly in my pc?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is windows 10 running slowly in my pc?: I have a Windows 10 and tell me why is this window working very slowly. i am very worried about it because I am doing a lot of work in digital marketing and I am facing lots of problems....
  6. Why is windows 10 running slowly in my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is windows 10 running slowly in my pc?: I have a Windows 10 and tell me why is this window working very slowly. i am very worried about it because I am doing a lot of work in digital marketing and I am facing lots of problems....
  7. Why is windows 10 running slowly in my pc?

8. Why is my windows10 running slowly in my pc?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my windows10 running slowly in my pc?: I have a Windows 10 and tell me why is this window working very slowly. i am very worried about it because I am doing a lot of work in digital marketing and I am facing lots of problems....
  9. Why is my windows10 running slowly in my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my windows10 running slowly in my pc?: I have a Windows 10 and tell me why is this window working very slowly. i am very worried about it because I am doing a lot of work in digital marketing and I am facing lots of problems....
  10. Why is my windows10 running slowly in my pc?