Windows 10: Why is my PC stuck in Automatic Repair and I can’t get out?

Discus and support Why is my PC stuck in Automatic Repair and I can’t get out? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i also don't have an administrative account to use command promt or anything else but windows is stuck in recovery and all it says it is “automatic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Iadeash, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Iadeash Win User

Why is my PC stuck in Automatic Repair and I can’t get out?

i also don't have an administrative account to use command promt or anything else but windows is stuck in recovery and all it says it is “automatic repair couldnt repair your PC” “Log file F:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt” is all it says and its been stuck like this since Dec 29th. Sorry for the mess of a message.

:)

Iadeash, Jan 20, 2023
Thema:

Why is my PC stuck in Automatic Repair and I can’t get out?

1. Why is my PC stuck in Automatic Repair and I can’t get out? - Similar Threads - Why stuck Automatic

2. Why is my PC stuck in Automatic Repair and I can’t get out?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my PC stuck in Automatic Repair and I can’t get out?: i also don't have an administrative account to use command promt or anything else but windows is stuck in recovery and all it says it is “automatic repair couldnt repair your PC” “Log file F:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt” is all it says and its been stuck like...
  3. Why is my PC stuck in Automatic Repair and I can’t get out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my PC stuck in Automatic Repair and I can’t get out?: i also don't have an administrative account to use command promt or anything else but windows is stuck in recovery and all it says it is “automatic repair couldnt repair your PC” “Log file F:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt” is all it says and its been stuck like...
  4. Why is my PC stuck in Windows recovery and I can’t get out?

Why is my PC stuck in Windows recovery and I can’t get out?: i also don't have an administrative account to use command promt or anything else but windows is stuck in recovery and all it says it is “automatic repair couldnt repair your PC” “Log file F:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt” is all it says and its been stuck like...
  5. Stuck on automatic repair and can’t log in my outlook account ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on automatic repair and can’t log in my outlook account ?: I am stuck on automatic repair screen.I changed my password then tried logging in then it says incorrect. I used all my old passwords it says in correct . I can’t system restore or anything if I can’t log in.I recently installed update on my computer...
  6. Stuck on automatic repair and can’t log in my outlook account ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on automatic repair and can’t log in my outlook account ?: I am stuck on automatic repair screen.I changed my password then tried logging in then it says incorrect. I used all my old passwords it says in correct . I can’t system restore or anything if I can’t log in.I recently installed update on my computer...
  7. Stuck on automatic repair and can’t log in my outlook account ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I can’t get my computer to get out of the automatic repair couldn’t repair pc

I can’t get my computer to get out of the automatic repair couldn’t repair pc: I have tried everything please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-my-computer-to-get-out-of-the-automatic/6725542d-0d16-458b-9b86-85601d3a433a
  9. PC Stuck on Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Stuck on Automatic Repair: Hi, I am using Fujitsu Workstation with windows 10 64 bit. i am facing an issue as my system is stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair" for 2 days now.Tried[IMG] the system a couple of time but nothing happens. Attached the error snapshot. Please suggest....
  10. My Pc is Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair

My Pc is Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair: My Pc is stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair and i tried to reboot it 3 times but it failed and instead of loading in the automatic Repair, it just loaded the icon of windows and no words or loading. I also tried to take the ac adapter off but nothing happened. I also dont...