Windows 10: Why is my pc stuck on version 2019?

Discus and support Why is my pc stuck on version 2019? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm working with a Lenovo Ideacentre which I bought, new, in June of 2018. Microsoft has been sending me updates for at least a year now but my pc is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChicBixbyWB, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Why is my pc stuck on version 2019?

I'm working with a Lenovo Ideacentre which I bought, new, in June of 2018. Microsoft has been sending me updates for at least a year now but my pc is not able to install them. I've got about 900 gigs of free space on my hard drive and, other than the version update, no problems with the pc that I'm aware of. What can I do to get the latest version update on this pc? Thanks.

:)

ChicBixbyWB, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Which version of Office 2019 should I upgrade to not to for this ?

I have had few tragic incidences of either losing older Outlook databases or the incompatibility of which despite whatever steps suggested by Microsoft to migrate them to new format .

So basically my pcs/laptops are now running on both office 2013 / 2016 , and since the 2013 version is starting to age i am considering upgrading all to 2019 , now are there any recommended versions that are more Outlook friendly / reliable than others to upgrade with less hassles ?

nIGHTmAYOR, Jan 14, 2021
  4. aronchick Win User

Why is my pc stuck on version 2019?

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Why is my pc stuck on version 2019?

1. Why is my pc stuck on version 2019? - Similar Threads - Why stuck version

2. Why does my wifi in my pc us stuck at 72.2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my wifi in my pc us stuck at 72.2?: I bought a prebuilt pc recently and every time i turned it on i got to change some settings so it goes up to 300/400megabytes but every time i turned it off i need to do everything again...
  3. Why is pc recovery stuck?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is pc recovery stuck?: Bought a pre owned laptop I know Had some issues with crashes then eventually it failed to boot.Did a re install of Windows which helped til I shut down then same issue.I managed to do a diagnostic before shutting down and apparently my SSD was at fault so I bought a new one...
  4. Why is pc recovery stuck?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is pc recovery stuck?: Bought a pre owned laptop I know Had some issues with crashes then eventually it failed to boot.Did a re install of Windows which helped til I shut down then same issue.I managed to do a diagnostic before shutting down and apparently my SSD was at fault so I bought a new one...
  5. Why is pc recovery stuck?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. why is it stuck on 48% when setting my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is it stuck on 48% when setting my PC: Hi I was resetting my pc it been about 2 hours but it's stuck on 48% what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-it-stuck-on-48-when-setting-my-pc/e7eadbd9-32a5-4879-aa87-8e1e888bf9ed
  7. why is it stuck on 48% when setting my PC

why is it stuck on 48% when setting my PC: Hi I was resetting my pc it been about 2 hours but it's stuck on 48% what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-it-stuck-on-48-when-setting-my-pc/e7eadbd9-32a5-4879-aa87-8e1e888bf9ed
  8. PC Stuck in Blurry Startup screen as per issue in 2019

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PC Stuck in Blurry Startup screen as per issue in 2019: Ref this article from 2019: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-at-a-blurry-login-screen/b63b7722-41ef-4cfa-9220-b3609452f8a0?page=2I use a Surface Pro 4 and got a microsoft update yesterday. I am now left with the issue that was reported in 2019 in...
  9. PC Stuck in Blurry Startup screen as per issue in 2019

PC Stuck in Blurry Startup screen as per issue in 2019: Ref this article from 2019: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-at-a-blurry-login-screen/b63b7722-41ef-4cfa-9220-b3609452f8a0?page=2I use a Surface Pro 4 and got a microsoft update yesterday. I am now left with the issue that was reported in 2019 in...
  10. why did the upgrade Windows 10, version 1809 amd64 2019-03 create a new drive on my pc?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why did the upgrade Windows 10, version 1809 amd64 2019-03 create a new drive on my pc?: Windows 10, version 1809 amd64 2019-03 upgrade added to my pc on may 24 2019 caused a new drive to display now receiving this constant alert stating the following low disk space you are running out of disk space on local disk L click here to see if you can free space...