Windows 10: why is my pc switching to spanish?

Discus and support why is my pc switching to spanish? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My pc all on its own puts a lot of Spanish on .I cant read any of it.Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DennisMyers2, Jun 29, 2019.

1. why is my pc switching to spanish?

My pc all on its own puts a lot of Spanish on .I cant read any of it.Help

:)

DennisMyers2, Jun 29, 2019
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

spanish voices for windows 10

Hi Manuel,

I suggest you to try the steps below to install Spanish language pack and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I key.
    • Go to Time & Language.
    • Click on Region & language.
    • Click on Add a language.
    • Search Spanish and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you

Juzar_Ali, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Achievements show in Spanish

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Did you make any changes to the computer?
    • Since when you are facing this issue?
    • Does the folders on your hard drive are in Spanish language?

I would also like to know which region of your Windows is installed on your computer.
    Follow the steps to know the region of the Windows.

• Type Region in search box.
    • Click on region.
    • Go to location tab.
    • Check if the Home location is set as Spanish.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

• Press Windows logo key + X key.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click on Language.
    • Click on Advance settings.
    • Click on Restore defaults.
    • Now restart your computer once and check.

Method 2: Login with Microsoft account.

If you have another Microsoft account, login using that Microsoft account and check if the issue still persist.

If you don’t have another Microsoft account, I suggest you to create new Microsoft account and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-user-account#create-user-account=windows-8

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

why is my pc switching to spanish?

Switching Between English and Spanish

Hi SandyArbogast,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To switch between languages in Windows 10, go to Settings->Time & Language->Region & language, select the desired display language and click on ‘up arrow’ sign to set it as display language.

To switch between keyboard layouts, you can simply use ‘Alt’ +‘Shift’ key combination.

Unless you have a Spanish keyboard, you may find it difficult to include special characters or letters such as
    ñ or é in your text. I would suggest to use the on-screen keyboard to get familiar with the keys used to type these special characters on physical keyboard.

To access on-screen keyboard in Windows, please follow the steps mentioned in the link:

Use On-Screen keyboard in Windows 10.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

why is my pc switching to spanish?

1. why is my pc switching to spanish? - Similar Threads - why switching spanish

2. Why are all of my windows apps in Spanish?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are all of my windows apps in Spanish?: Since the last updates, all of my windows apps are in Spanish, although, my computer system is in English still, and the region, etc., all that is fine. But my apps suddenly are in Spanish. I am currently living in Latin America. How can I turn them back in English?...
  3. Why are all of my windows apps in Spanish?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are all of my windows apps in Spanish?: Since the last updates, all of my windows apps are in Spanish, although, my computer system is in English still, and the region, etc., all that is fine. But my apps suddenly are in Spanish. I am currently living in Latin America. How can I turn them back in English?...
  4. Switch between English and Spanish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switch between English and Spanish: I work at a Community College that is a Hispanic Serving Institution. As such I need to find a complete, easy, and secure method to switch the Windows Display Language, Keyboard, and Programs between English and Spanish. The keyboard language can be switched with Shift-Left...
  5. Switch between English and Spanish

Switch between English and Spanish: I work at a Community College that is a Hispanic Serving Institution. As such I need to find a complete, easy, and secure method to switch the Windows Display Language, Keyboard, and Programs between English and Spanish. The keyboard language can be switched with Shift-Left...
  6. Why is my version of Windows half in Spanish and half in German?

Why is my version of Windows half in Spanish and half in German?: Why is my version of Windows half in Spanish and half in German?The GUI seems to be in Spanish, but apps like Windows Defender or Microsoft Store are in German.How do I unify this to Spanish?I am even German, but an OS which shows me all entries with different terms is just...
  7. Why is my Outlook in Spanish?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my Outlook in Spanish?: Hey, I just reinstalled Windows and the language is English (United States). Why's my Outlook in Spanish though? How do I change it? I need step by step instructions since I don't speak Spanish and I never chose Spanish or anything. submitted by /u/NakedMoleHamster...
  8. Why are some of my folders in OneDrive now in Spanish?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why are some of my folders in OneDrive now in Spanish?: When syncing my OneDrive account folders with two Microsoft devices, the newer device folders converted my language from English to Spanish.! Is this done automatically due to my last name being Spanish? If so, this is 100% wrong and I did not ask the system to do so! Anyone...
  9. Switching Between English and Spanish

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switching Between English and Spanish: What is your best option in Windows 10 if you would like to be able to switch easily between English and Spanish? First of all, I am not a computer expert, but I can follow instructions. I have installed a Spanish language pack and have learned to switch back and forth...
  10. spanish!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    spanish!!!: hi there ..my mum bought a laptop in spain and after upgrading from windows 8 to 10 its now all in spanish. i have looked at all the help videos and although i have changed language to ingles it doesnt change anything..its nearly impossible to change anything as i dont...