Windows 10: Why is my Processor NOT eligible for the Windows 11 Upgrade??? How can this be fixed...

Discus and support Why is my Processor NOT eligible for the Windows 11 Upgrade??? How can this be fixed... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a Dell PC a couple of months ago and it currently has Windows 10 Pro. According to the PC Health Check:Processors/CPUs Central Processing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chloe'sCatDaddy, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Why is my Processor NOT eligible for the Windows 11 Upgrade??? How can this be fixed...

I purchased a Dell PC a couple of months ago and it currently has Windows 10 Pro. According to the PC Health CheckWhy is my Processor NOT eligible for the Windows 11 Upgrade??? How can this be fixed... :processors/CPUs Central Processing Units: 1 Ghz or faster with 2 or more cores and appearing on our list of approved CPUs. The processor in your PC will be a main determining factor for running Windows 11. The clock speed the 1 Ghz or faster requirement and number of cores 2 or more are inherent to the processor design as it was manufactured and are not considered upgradable components.I have an Intel

:)

Chloe'sCatDaddy, Jan 5, 2022
  2. kmt2018 Win User

List of Processors eligible for Windows 10 Update 1709

Hello,

1) Is there a list of eligible processors for this latest update?

2) I have a laptop with the Intel Celeron(R) CPU N3050 @1.60GHz processor, and I'm having a hard time doing the update! It kept asking me to clear out 4GB of space from my hard drive and won't let me use an external drive like the Microsoft instruction says!
    I have been keeping my laptop updated to Windows 10, 1607. Does anyone have a similar problem?

Thank you so much!

K

kmt2018, Jan 5, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 5, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

Why is my Processor NOT eligible for the Windows 11 Upgrade??? How can this be fixed...

Why can't my Processor meet requirement for a Win 11 Upgrade ???

List of supported processors for Win 11:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...tel-processors

Is yours there?

Also note the message has links you can click. Did you do that? 'More about'...

Also note no TPM was detected.

Naturally you can upgrade to Win 11 by one means or another even with 'incompatible' devices, as has been documented on this forum multiple times. Someone's eve written a tutorial on that if you search/look around.

The restriction is implemented by the installer.

There is a nominal risk of so-called 'non-supported' systems not receiving upgrades or updates.

Is Win 11 better? Well, the taskbar is a lot less functional....

dalchina, Jan 5, 2022
Thema:

Why is my Processor NOT eligible for the Windows 11 Upgrade??? How can this be fixed...

1. Why is my Processor NOT eligible for the Windows 11 Upgrade??? How can this be fixed... - Similar Threads - Why Processor eligible

2. The Windows 11 eligibility check said that my processor isn't eligible although it's on the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Windows 11 eligibility check said that my processor isn't eligible although it's on the...: As the question says, the check told me that my processor isn't eligible but it's on the eligible processor list. It's an IntelR CoreTM i3-7100U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz. I've got 16gb RAM....
  3. The Windows 11 eligibility check said that my processor isn't eligible although it's on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Windows 11 eligibility check said that my processor isn't eligible although it's on the...: As the question says, the check told me that my processor isn't eligible but it's on the eligible processor list. It's an IntelR CoreTM i3-7100U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz. I've got 16gb RAM....
  4. Eligible PC Showing Not Eligible for Windows 11 Upgrade

Eligible PC Showing Not Eligible for Windows 11 Upgrade: Hi, I'm trying to figure out why my PC is not meeting the requirements for Windows 11. I've run the pc health check app and my results come back as this :- I have verified that secure boot is enabled in bios and I've clearedunloaded and loaded the keys- I have quad core 3gz...
  5. Windows 11 eligible Processors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 eligible Processors: Please find attached the specs of my PC. It satisfies everything except for the processor ?.But in the enlisted Processors my processor is very much there ?. Still I cannot upgrade to Windows 11.My Processor in the list:Specs of my PCPleas enlighten me further.Dr Abdul...
  6. Windows 11 eligible Processors

Windows 11 eligible Processors: Please find attached the specs of my PC. It satisfies everything except for the processor ?.But in the enlisted Processors my processor is very much there ?. Still I cannot upgrade to Windows 11.My Processor in the list:Specs of my PCPleas enlighten me further.Dr Abdul...
  7. Why can't my Surface Pro be eligible to upgrade to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't my Surface Pro be eligible to upgrade to Windows 11?: It is frustrating to keep seeing that notice on the Windows Update tab that says "your PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements to upgrade to Windows 11".It is frustrating having a Surface device that won't upgrade to its company's new device. Why did I spend crazy money on...
  8. Why is my Processor NOT eligible for the Windows 11 Upgrade??? How can this be fixed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Processor NOT eligible for the Windows 11 Upgrade??? How can this be fixed...: I purchased a Dell PC a couple of months ago and it currently has Windows 10 Pro. According to the PC Health Check:Processors/CPUs Central Processing Units: 1 Ghz or faster with 2 or more cores and appearing on our list of approved CPUs. The processor in your PC will be a...
  9. Why is my PC not eligible for upgrade to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my PC not eligible for upgrade to Windows 11?: I have a Dell Inspiron 24 5459 AIO. I have Intel Core 7-6700T CPU @ 2.8 GHz which is larger than the 1 GHz requirement https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-pc-not-eligible-for-upgrade-to-windows/fa305f9c-0f7f-4367-a779-9b081b3f3c97
  10. Why is my PC not eligible for upgrade to Windows 11?

Why is my PC not eligible for upgrade to Windows 11?: I have a Dell Inspiron 24 5459 AIO. I have Intel Core 7-6700T CPU @ 2.8 GHz which is larger than the 1 GHz requirement https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-pc-not-eligible-for-upgrade-to-windows/fa305f9c-0f7f-4367-a779-9b081b3f3c97