Windows 10: Why is my quickbooks pro plus 2021 not working with windows 11 PC

Discus and support Why is my quickbooks pro plus 2021 not working with windows 11 PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why is my quickbooks pro plus 2021 not working with windows 11 PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by charmaineSJ, Feb 24, 2023.

1. Why is my quickbooks pro plus 2021 not working with windows 11 PC

Why is my quickbooks pro plus 2021 not working with windows 11 PC

:)

charmaineSJ, Feb 24, 2023

2. Windows 10 & Quickbooks Pro 2011

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that after you have upgraded to Windows 10 you are facing issues with the Quickbooks pro 2011.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better,

1. Are you getting any error message?

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

I would like to inform you that Quickbook Pro 2011 is not compatible with Windows 10. Therefore it is needed to install in compatibility mode.

Hence,I suggest you to reinstall the Quickbooks pro 2011 in the compatibility mode and check if it helps,

Please follow the steps below for more information:

• Right click on the setup file of the application and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the
      operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Click OK and run the setup.
    I would also suggest you to refer the below link,

https://community.intuit.com/articl...quickbooks-2011-and-enterprise-solutions-11-0

If the issue still persists after troubleshooting steps I would suggest you to contact to Quickbooks Pro 2011 support.

https://community.intuit.com/quickbooks-online

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Feb 24, 2023
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    Log on to QuickBooks Pro 2011 with Window 10

Hi,

We need more information with regards to Quickbooks Pro. Kindly provide the following:

• Where did you install Quickbooks Pro 2011? Is it through Windows Store or a specific website?
    We suggest you to perform a clean boot on your computer. Check on this
    link and follow the steps. This can help you eliminate software conflicts when running a program.

We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Feb 24, 2023
  4. Arul_D Win User

Quickbooks Pro 2010

Hi Geo,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• What happens when you try to install QuickBooks pro 2010?
    • do you get any error message or error code?
    This issue may arise due to incompatibility of program with Windows 10.
    I suggest you to try installing QuickBooks pro 2010 exe file in compatibility mode.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the QuickBooks pro 2010 exe setup file and click on
      ‘Properties’.
    • Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’
      and select Windows 8/8.1/7 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Feb 24, 2023
Thema:

1. Why is my quickbooks pro plus 2021 not working with windows 11 PC - Similar Threads - Why quickbooks pro

2. Why is Quickbooks Pro 2024 install failing on Windows 11 Home 23H2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Quickbooks Pro 2024 install failing on Windows 11 Home 23H2?: Quickbooks Pro 2024 was working fine all last week and then Monday morning it wouldn't launch anymore. I rebooted the computer countless times and the program would not launch. It would appear in the task manager for a brief moment and then disappear. I couldn't uninstall...
  3. Why is Quickbooks Pro 2024 install failing on Windows 11 Home 23H2?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Quickbooks Pro 2024 install failing on Windows 11 Home 23H2?: Quickbooks Pro 2024 was working fine all last week and then Monday morning it wouldn't launch anymore. I rebooted the computer countless times and the program would not launch. It would appear in the task manager for a brief moment and then disappear. I couldn't uninstall...
  4. Windows 11 & Quickbooks Pro Plus installation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 & Quickbooks Pro Plus installation problem: I just bought a new laptop with Windows 11 preinstalled. I had problems moving Quickbooks Pro Plus 2022 to it, so the QB tech tried installing 2024. We spent 2.25 hours on the phone, unsuccessfully trying everything. She even walked me through a reinstall of the NET...
  5. Windows 11 & Quickbooks Pro Plus installation problem

Windows 11 & Quickbooks Pro Plus installation problem: I just bought a new laptop with Windows 11 preinstalled. I had problems moving Quickbooks Pro Plus 2022 to it, so the QB tech tried installing 2024. We spent 2.25 hours on the phone, unsuccessfully trying everything. She even walked me through a reinstall of the NET...
  6. Office 2021 Professional Plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2021 Professional Plus: Dear community service ,can someone please help me if the below website is legitimate? https://officedigital.io/cart/they are offering to sell office 2021 license 24 euro for a lifetime.is this true?Appreciate for reply.P....
  7. Why is my quickbooks pro plus 2021 not working with windows 11 PC

Why is my quickbooks pro plus 2021 not working with windows 11 PC: Why is my quickbooks pro plus 2021 not working with windows 11 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-quickbooks-pro-plus-2021-not-working/67895575-72e4-44de-8a19-815b21659ecb
  8. Is Windows 11 compatible with QuickBooks Premier Canadian Edition 2021?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows 11 compatible with QuickBooks Premier Canadian Edition 2021?: I am trying to download my QuickBooks Premier 2021 edition, have gone through all of Intuit's recommendations and fixes, no look. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-11-compatible-with-quickbooks-premier/5ef598c3-d6f8-4caf-bc31-584b32b43f45
  9. Is Windows 11 compatible with QuickBooks Premier Canadian Edition 2021?

Is Windows 11 compatible with QuickBooks Premier Canadian Edition 2021?: I am trying to download my QuickBooks Premier 2021 edition, have gone through all of Intuit's recommendations and fixes, no look. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-11-compatible-with-quickbooks-premier/5ef598c3-d6f8-4caf-bc31-584b32b43f45
  10. Windows 11 and QuickBooks

Windows 11 and QuickBooks: Will Windows 11 support QuickBooks 2019 Desktop version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-and-quickbooks/592bab99-303b-4e85-b7df-3861a36aa283