Windows 10: Why is my Snipping Tool not working after 1 upgraded to Windows 10.

Discus and support Why is my Snipping Tool not working after 1 upgraded to Windows 10. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why is my Snipping Tool not working after 1 upgraded to Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Anne Thomas athomas, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Why is my Snipping Tool not working after 1 upgraded to Windows 10.

Why is my Snipping Tool not working after 1 upgraded to Windows 10.

:)

Anne Thomas athomas, Feb 13, 2020

2. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Ahhzz, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Kursah Win User

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

I started using Greenshot instead of Windows Snipping tool, I find it to be far more useful and now I'm so hooked on it, that I use it on any and every system I own or use.

Downloads

I'd say give that a try, it has a send to printer option. You can use various commands, and it works so well that I only use the Snip tool if Greenshot hasn't been installed. Works great on 7/8/10, 2008-2016 in my experiences. Give it a try.

Edit: It's free as well. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Why is my Snipping Tool not working after 1 upgraded to Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Why Snipping Tool

2. Snipping Tool stops working after 1 snip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool stops working after 1 snip: Hi!I use Snipping Tool for work every day and I found the other that suddenly has stopped working. What happens is it will only let me use it once to take 1 screenshot, and then it will refuse to take another one when I press Shift+Windows+S. What I have to do in order to be...
  3. Snipping Tool stops working after 1 snip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool stops working after 1 snip: Hi!I use Snipping Tool for work every day and I found the other that suddenly has stopped working. What happens is it will only let me use it once to take 1 screenshot, and then it will refuse to take another one when I press Shift+Windows+S. What I have to do in order to be...
  4. Windows 10 Screen Snipping tool stops working after 1 snip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Screen Snipping tool stops working after 1 snip: I press Windows+Shift+S to open itI use it onceWindows+Shift+S wont workI go to task manager, and its stuck running in the background Screen Snipping processI gotta close the task manually to be able to use it, and always repeatThis keeps happening after clean reinstalls...
  5. Windows 10 Screen Snipping tool stops working after 1 snip

Windows 10 Screen Snipping tool stops working after 1 snip: I press Windows+Shift+S to open itI use it onceWindows+Shift+S wont workI go to task manager, and its stuck running in the background Screen Snipping processI gotta close the task manually to be able to use it, and always repeatThis keeps happening after clean reinstalls...
  6. Snipping tool not working!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool not working!!!: Hi ,I am getting an issue snipping tool is not working in my PC. I have already upgraded where Microsoft had fixed the issue. But after I joined the windows insider a day ago through offline insider roll script I got the same issue.Pls help me ....
  7. Snipping tool is not working

Snipping tool is not working: I applied all the updates and snipping tool still not working. Are you doing something to fix this? I use it a lot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-is-not-working/398ad7ae-c542-4aa0-99c6-251ae0c65ece
  8. Why is the snipping tool leaving a watermark on my snips ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is the snipping tool leaving a watermark on my snips ?: The watermark is located in the lower right portion of the capture "Rectangular Snip" see below https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-snipping-tool-leaving-a-watermark-on-my/1fec2f69-5000-4356-aa2d-e54eab9f84ee
  9. My Snip and sketch tool not working! Halp!!1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Snip and sketch tool not working! Halp!!1: I need to screenshot my tasks on science because its very long!! But my snip and sketch not working! : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-snip-and-sketch-tool-not-working-halp1/ef18417d-fddf-40d9-bf83-ef94a94883b1
  10. Snip it tool not working

Snip it tool not working: Hi When I click on new and go to snip my work the whole screen turns black and I cannot see what is underneath, therefore it doesnt work Can anyone help me please. Lisa...