Windows 10: Why is my start menu crashing?

Discus and support Why is my start menu crashing? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey GuysAbout 2 nights ago i set a new wallpaper on my pc, and whilst doing this i have found a setting that said: Set as tile.I didnt know what was it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by here maayo, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Why is my start menu crashing?

Hey GuysAbout 2 nights ago i set a new wallpaper on my pc, and whilst doing this i have found a setting that said: Set as tile.I didnt know what was it so i clicked nothing seemed to happen. Later i tried to turn of my pc and it wouldnt do so because the start menu was constantly crashing.How do i fix this problem?I have browesed many forums and tried every possible way i could find such as:SFC/scannow,trubleshooting in the control panel,I simply cannot find a way to solve this problem.I have deleted this picture , i hope i didn't make a mistake by doing so.Please help me. :

:)

here maayo, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

Why is my start menu crashing?

1. Why is my start menu crashing? - Similar Threads - Why start menu

2. why my start menu is larger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my start menu is larger?: why my start menu is larger? how do i resize it to make it smaller? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-start-menu-is-larger/bb3e1da5-a77d-4878-aa00-693f833cd2eb
  3. why my start menu is larger?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why my start menu is larger?: why my start menu is larger? how do i resize it to make it smaller? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-start-menu-is-larger/bb3e1da5-a77d-4878-aa00-693f833cd2eb
  4. Why is my start menu crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my start menu crashing?: Hey GuysAbout 2 nights ago i set a new wallpaper on my pc, and whilst doing this i have found a setting that said: Set as tile.I didnt know what was it so i clicked nothing seemed to happen. Later i tried to turn of my pc and it wouldnt do so because the start menu was...
  5. Why is my start menu crashing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my start menu crashing?: Hey GuysAbout 2 nights ago i set a new wallpaper on my pc, and whilst doing this i have found a setting that said: Set as tile.I didnt know what was it so i clicked nothing seemed to happen. Later i tried to turn of my pc and it wouldnt do so because the start menu was...
  6. Why is my Start Menu Oversized?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my Start Menu Oversized?: [ATTACH] Idk how this happened but is there a fix to this? https://preview.redd.it/kt1vf6ed32561.png?width=787&format=png&auto=webp&s=645e6903fac33810bb007f08b8a00bae6af5a779 submitted by /u/FatBoi1013777 [link] [comments]...
  7. Start Menu Crashing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Crashing: This has been happening to me since I updated Windows to version 2004. Every time I try to scroll on the start menu, or try to open a folder in it, it crashes and restarts. I can only go through it by using the alphabet sorting thingy. Please help....
  8. Start Menu Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start Menu Crashes: I'm a long term MS Windows user and I used to access all folder in system drive. After Windows 7 accessing some folder such as AppData and DocumentsandSettings folders was too more complicated. I used a little and handy program called NTFS access and guaranteed access every...
  9. Occasional start menu crashes

in Windows 10 Support
    Occasional start menu crashes: last 3 days I seem to have occasional start menu crashes. it works again straight after but any idea whats happening. no changes at all. I reckon a live tile might be to blame. I turn on the pc a few times a day and so far it seems to of happened once each day for the past...
  10. start menu crashes

in Windows 10 Support
    start menu crashes: how to do this for startmenu ? my start menu crashes when nvidia driver crashes and it wont open. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...dows-10-a.html 19017