Windows 10: Why is my system clock behind by an hour?

Discus and support Why is my system clock behind by an hour? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've checked settings and the time zone was already set correctly (Pacific) but for some reason the clock is still behind by an hour. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alex Wong123, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Why is my system clock behind by an hour?

I've checked settings and the time zone was already set correctly (Pacific)

but for some reason the clock is still behind by an hour.

Why is my system clock behind by an hour? 3807d266-058b-4507-b384-98fb7a650543?upload=true.png

:)

Alex Wong123, Nov 28, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Jamie_LM Win User
    System Clock

The windows system clock does not display in the lower right hand corner. I am unable to download any clock apps. Is my system corrupted? What's the first step to correcting this problem?

Jamie_LM, Nov 28, 2018
  4. pwmusic Win User

Why is my system clock behind by an hour?

How do I change the screensaver to 24-hour clock?

NOTE: I have set it to 24-hour clock in my locale and that works on my lock screen but the screensaver shows a 12-hour clock.

Any suggestions?

pwmusic, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Why is my system clock behind by an hour?

1. Why is my system clock behind by an hour? - Similar Threads - Why system clock

2. Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted: Hi Everyone.As mentioned in the title the clock of my Win10 machine is always 1 hour behind when I restart the computer, this is happening since I installed a tri-boot in my laptop, I am running Ubuntu and Ubuntu Studio alongside Win10.I have already tried:Changing the server...
  3. Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted: Hi Everyone.As mentioned in the title the clock of my Win10 machine is always 1 hour behind when I restart the computer, this is happening since I installed a tri-boot in my laptop, I am running Ubuntu and Ubuntu Studio alongside Win10.I have already tried:Changing the server...
  4. Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Change 24 hour clock to 12 hour, French operating system

Change 24 hour clock to 12 hour, French operating system: I have just set up a laptop that is in French, but the clock is in a 24 hour format but will not set to 12 hours. This is a school setting so was looking for a way in the Registry to do this for all users that will be using these laptops....
  6. system clock is behind

in Windows 10 Support
    system clock is behind: Hello friends! I have a computer where the system clock is like 5-10 min behind. My computer has no issue, and is the same Window disc that is used to installed but with diffrent KEY! What can cause this? WIN VERSION: 20H2 Build: 19042.746 173982
  7. My pc clock is 3 hours behind

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc clock is 3 hours behind: The clock is 3 hours behind, and when I do a custom clock xbox console companion and discord do not work properly. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/Deku4884 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kku5lf/my_pc_clock_is_3_hours_behind/
  8. Windows 10 Lock screen time is 1 hour off (behind) system clock

Windows 10 Lock screen time is 1 hour off (behind) system clock: DonatL asked this question but it was locked without a sufficient answer he asked: "A week ago I carried out a Windows 10 fresh installed and specified the wrong time offset/zone. I corrected it while logged as an administrator with Set date and time. The clock is auto...
  9. The clock on my computer is exactly 1 hour behind official time

The clock on my computer is exactly 1 hour behind official time: This seems to have happened after I changed my cpu and ram, but that couldn't be the cause, could it? It's currently 8:54 AM and it's showing as 7:54 AM on my computer. I never changed any settings (the time zone is still set to pacific time, which is correct) Is there any...
  10. My comper clock is 1 hour off. Why?

in Windows 10 Support
    My comper clock is 1 hour off. Why?: I just noticed that the clock in my computer is 1 hour fast. I checked the settings and they all appear correct. The time zone is right, it is set to adjust automatically for daylight savings time, and set time automatically is turned on. Any ideas? HELP PLEASE. Thanks......