Windows 10: Why is my Taskbar glitched?

Discus and support Why is my Taskbar glitched? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently upgraded to windows 11 and for the first few restarts my taskbar was fine. Although after another restart, I logged in to find my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Noah Y, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Noah Y Win User

Why is my Taskbar glitched?

I have recently upgraded to windows 11 and for the first few restarts my taskbar was fine. Although after another restart, I logged in to find my taskbar was now bugged out. This includes very small icons, and the date/time and other icons on the right to be partially cut out of the screen. As suggested, I have tried to edit the "TaskbarSi" size in Registry Editor, but unfortunately that was no good. The icons are all functional, they are just formatted wrong. Does anyone know what the problem is? Thank You!

:)

Noah Y, Jan 9, 2023

2. Taskbar glitch

Hello Microsoft. I'm trying to help you by give some feedback about this new OS. I don't know if I'm doing this right, it's my first time posting here, but whatever.

Here's a glitch in Windows 10 that i found today, even though I don't know how to reproduce again:

Taskbar glitch

It's back to normal after I closed some windows.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for reading Why is my Taskbar glitched? ;)

Sérgio Oliveira, Jan 9, 2023
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    taskbar glitch in tablet mode

Hi,

Auto-hiding the taskbar can be a good way to add space to your desktop. But in some cases, some users refuse to hide when it’s supposed to. In your case, we'll show you how to stop hiding the taskbar. Simply follow the steps provided below:

• Right click on the Task bar.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Turn On Lock the taskbar.
    • Turn Off Automatically hide the taskbar in tablet mode.

If you require any further information, feel free to let us know.

Regards.

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Alden Rey, Jan 9, 2023
  4. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 9, 2023
Thema:

1. Why is my Taskbar glitched? - Similar Threads - Why Taskbar glitched

2. Taskbar glitching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar glitching: My laptop's taskbar wouldnt load properly. My problem I've been playing VALORANT and I've been changing the resolution of the game NOT IN THE WINDOWS 11 SETTINGS and it all seemed good. I use alt + tab to switch windows, Then 2 days ago my taskbar wouldnt even load properly....
  3. taskbar glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar glitch: There's a fake semi-transparent taskbar floating at the bottom of my screen. The normal taskbar works fine in any function and any situation, and I cannot interact with the fake taskbar.Hiding taskbar doesn't affect this fake taskbar.Screenshot cannot catch this fake taskbar:...
  4. Why is my Taskbar glitched?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Taskbar glitched?: I have recently upgraded to windows 11 and for the first few restarts my taskbar was fine. Although after another restart, I logged in to find my taskbar was now bugged out. This includes very small icons, and the date/time and other icons on the right to be partially cut out...
  5. Glitching taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Glitching taskbar: Hello I have been having an issue with my taskbar, it's been glitching. As you can see in the images bellow it happens in the desktop, and when I go fullscreen it hovers above the program that I'm using, Also I canno't take a screenshot of the problem, as in the print it...
  6. Glitching taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Glitching taskbar: Hello I have been having an issue with my taskbar, it's been glitching. As you can see in the images bellow it happens in the desktop, and when I go fullscreen it hovers above the program that I'm using, Also I canno't take a screenshot of the problem, as in the print it...
  7. Taskbar glitching?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar glitching?: When I right click pinned apps on my taskbar, it seems glitched. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-glitching/2e55acfd-4386-4170-bdf8-3362a7947336
  8. Taskbar glitching?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar glitching?: When I right click pinned apps on my taskbar, it seems glitched. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-glitching/2e55acfd-4386-4170-bdf8-3362a7947336
  9. taskbar glitch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    taskbar glitch: time to time, my clock disappears outside screen as u can see in the picture. and sometimes my clock and icons completely disappears.any update fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-glitch/23b5591a-9e53-4ff9-b8f5-e0761525cb9c
  10. Taskbar glitch?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar glitch?: I was ending tasks on Task Manager to remove my hard drive, when the taskbar glitched and now it looks like it has doubled, but the icons stay at the top: [ATTACH] Any ideas?...