Windows 10: Why is my taskbar showing the exact website or each things that is open is stretched?

Discus and support Why is my taskbar showing the exact website or each things that is open is stretched? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is what is happening.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Faarbit, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Faarbit Win User

Why is my taskbar showing the exact website or each things that is open is stretched?

This is what is happening.

:)

Faarbit, Jan 2, 2023

2. My Taskbar suddenly stretched out

Hello,

I realize that the Taskbar is stretched or extended in Windows. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and check if the Lock the Taskbar
      is checked.
    • If it is checked, uncheck it and drag the taskbar down
      and check the taskbar to lock the taskbar again.
    • Check if the issue is resolved.
    Please post to us if the taskbar issue is resolved. We will help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 2, 2023
  3. dalchina Win User
    Edge Jump List on the taskbar not showing favorites websites

Oh, I forgot- if you create a URL shortcut, you can left drag it to the Edge icon pinned to the taskbar, then you release to Pin to Microsoft Edge.

Why is my taskbar showing the exact website or each things that is open is stretched? [​IMG]

Why is my taskbar showing the exact website or each things that is open is stretched? [​IMG]

dalchina, Jan 2, 2023
  4. smitty Win User

Why is my taskbar showing the exact website or each things that is open is stretched?

Edge Jump List on the taskbar not showing favorites websites

Hi guys

I would like to pin some websites to the Edge icon on the taskbar, but the problem is these websites don't show up in the recent or top sites in Edge Jump List on the taskbar.

I have them in my favorites, could that be why they don't show up?

meanwhile, there are a bunch of other pages in the recent list.

But how do I add my favorite sites to the Edge Jump List on the taskbar if they don't appear there?

I'm using windows 10 21H2 x64 v19044.1949
    and Edge v105.0.1343.33 (Version officielle) (64 bits)

smitty, Jan 2, 2023
Thema:

1. Why is my taskbar showing the exact website or each things that is open is stretched? - Similar Threads - Why taskbar showing

2. the apps opens on taskbar but not on my screen. why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the apps opens on taskbar but not on my screen. why?: ive been using windows 11 for 1 month now and im having problems opening app. for example a while discord wasnt opening on screen but it was shown that it was open on task bar. i had delete it and install it again in order to be able to open it. now i have the same problem...
  3. Why isn’t my taskbar showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why isn’t my taskbar showing up: So my pc just updated the most recent windows update. And now my taskbar disappeared, now I can’t click on or use any of the apps that were on the taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-my-taskbar-showing-up/24af760f-a1ec-4950-a351-8031c0ad0cec
  4. Why isn’t my taskbar showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn’t my taskbar showing up: So my pc just updated the most recent windows update. And now my taskbar disappeared, now I can’t click on or use any of the apps that were on the taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-my-taskbar-showing-up/24af760f-a1ec-4950-a351-8031c0ad0cec
  5. Why is my taskbar showing the exact website or each things that is open is stretched?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my taskbar showing the exact website or each things that is open is stretched?: This is what is happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-taskbar-showing-the-exact-website-or/2cba973c-3e54-4225-b107-122623e5e7c6
  6. Why is my taskbar showing the exact website or each things that is open is stretched?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my taskbar showing the exact website or each things that is open is stretched?: This is what is happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-taskbar-showing-the-exact-website-or/2cba973c-3e54-4225-b107-122623e5e7c6
  7. When pinning a website to the taskbar it will not show up on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When pinning a website to the taskbar it will not show up on the taskbar: Please help... I go to the website I want to pin, click the 3 dots on top right side of page navigate down to more tools then pin to taskbar the box pops up at the top of the window to name the item then click pin but it will not show up on my taskbar. I have made sure the...
  8. Why Am Not Able to Open My website

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why Am Not Able to Open My website: I have this website https://maalamall.com i want to open this link in my miceosoft edge new version but it does not open. i have checked it in other browsers it works fine.can you guys check it for me if it is working on your side or not?...
  9. No program will open- shows on taskbar but will not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No program will open- shows on taskbar but will not open: No program will open- shows on taskbar but will not open. I have run all the trouble shooters but no problems can be detected. BUT there IS a BIG problem!!!...
  10. Remove popup showing thing open above taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove popup showing thing open above taskbar: Is there anyway of removing popup showing thing open above taskbar. For example When you have several pages open on say firefox it pops them up above taskbar. Dont know what its called & it wont screenshot 156780