Windows 10: Why is my Wallpaper ALWAYS Blurry

Discus and support Why is my Wallpaper ALWAYS Blurry in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted to change my wallpaper lots of times but its always blurry, even tho I make it to my screen resolution... My Windows Resolution is:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LucQD, Oct 21, 2020.

1. LucQD Win User

Why is my Wallpaper ALWAYS Blurry

Hi,

I wanted to change my wallpaper lots of times but its always blurry, even tho I make it to my screen resolution...

My Windows Resolution is: 1600x900 and Monitor is 1280x720... I tried to a wallpaper on the monitor size... BLURRY

When I put in on the Windows Resolution size... BLURRY

Can someone help me find a good wallpaper Nature

...Or just tell me what im doing wrong?

Here some screenshots:

https://prnt.sc/v3v15s

plz help me someone

-Luc

:)

LucQD, Oct 21, 2020

2. The wallpaper always comes out blurry.

Whenever I download a wallpaper for my computer (Res. 1920 x 1080 px) the wallpaper always comes out blurry. I only have one wallpaper that works and doesn't require me to tile it. I need help because I want to download some cool wallpapers, but it doesn't
    work!

Original title: Blurry Wallpapers

TravisLaster, Oct 21, 2020
  3. CmdrKeene Win User
    why is my wallpaper always blurry and how do i fix it???

Hey there,

There's another method I'd suggest. PNG files will not get blurry when transcoded for wallpaper use.

1. Go to where your picture is stored. Right-click the picture file, choose "Open with" and pick Paint.
    2. Choose File, point to "Save as" and pick the PNG option on the right side.

Save your file as this PNG option using any name you like.
    3. Close Paint
    4. Right-click the new PNG version, and choose "Set as desktop background"

CmdrKeene, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Why is my Wallpaper ALWAYS Blurry

why is my wallpaper always blurry and how do i fix it???

I had a background wallpaper of a picture and it was fine. After an update and restart I lost the picture. When I replaced the picture, it was blurry and I can't fix it with any of your suggestions.

JaniceAbel, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Why is my Wallpaper ALWAYS Blurry

1. Why is my Wallpaper ALWAYS Blurry - Similar Threads - Why Wallpaper ALWAYS

2. why my wallpaper always revert

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my wallpaper always revert: A wallpaper always reverts back automatically even after changing many times. plz help me with this..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-wallpaper-always-revert/49c8a3ca-d150-464e-bcb6-7c07052f9e04
  3. why my wallpaper always revert

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why my wallpaper always revert: A wallpaper always reverts back automatically even after changing many times. plz help me with this..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-wallpaper-always-revert/49c8a3ca-d150-464e-bcb6-7c07052f9e04
  4. My wallpaper is always blurry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wallpaper is always blurry: Okay so, every time i put a new wallpaper they are always blurry. I was wondering if anybody would be able to help me find decent ones that are still nice but not blurry, and also not just plain color. I am a 15 year old so I want my wallpaper to still look nice while not...
  5. My wallpaper is always blurry

My wallpaper is always blurry: Okay so, every time i put a new wallpaper they are always blurry. I was wondering if anybody would be able to help me find decent ones that are still nice but not blurry, and also not just plain color. I am a 15 year old so I want my wallpaper to still look nice while not...
  6. My wallpaper is always blurry

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Asus Optimizatin always reset my wallpaper to default.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Optimizatin always reset my wallpaper to default.: I bought a zenbook 14 2022 version , i found out that my wallpaper is always been reset to default everytime i restart. The only way is to stop Asus optimization service, but if stop asus optimization , the hot key of zenbook is not working anymore. Is there another way to...
  8. Asus Optimizatin always reset my wallpaper to default.

Asus Optimizatin always reset my wallpaper to default.: I bought a zenbook 14 2022 version , i found out that my wallpaper is always been reset to default everytime i restart. The only way is to stop Asus optimization service, but if stop asus optimization , the hot key of zenbook is not working anymore. Is there another way to...
  9. Why does my wallpaper change?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does my wallpaper change?: This is by no means a critical issue. It's a scratch my head type issue. My wife and I recently replaced our fleet of computers with newer equipment. I got a tower, she got a laptop call it laptop A She had been working on an old laptop call it laptop B. I configured my...
  10. Why has my home wallpaper changed to my work wallpaper?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why has my home wallpaper changed to my work wallpaper?: I went for a drink and came back to find my wallpaper has changed to my work wall paper! What is this? Windows has been hacked! What is Microsoft doing about this? How do I protect myself?...