Windows 10: Why is my wallpaper zoomed in even on Fill setting? (stock photo)

Discus and support Why is my wallpaper zoomed in even on Fill setting? (stock photo) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/IgotJinxed [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kjzyif/why_is_my_wallpaper_zoomed_in_even_on_fill/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/IgotJinxed, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Why is my wallpaper zoomed in even on Fill setting? (stock photo)

/u/IgotJinxed, Dec 25, 2020
  2. sirluca Win User

Photo/WPV default zoom level

Photo/WPV default zoom level

Hello guys,
    I wish I could set the default zoom level of my default photo viewer (I can choose Photo app or Windows Photo Viewer or some third program too).
    I want the default program to be able to open/switch within photos at the default photo size (100% zoom of the photo) and not with the default screen size (100% zoom of the screen size).
    Any idea how to do that? Maybe some registry key to edit? Any software to suggest?
    Thanks for your help, Luca.

sirluca, Dec 25, 2020
  3. Nokia 113 Stock Wallpapers

Hey!

To make it simple I accidently deleted 113's stock wallpapers, and I want them back. Is anyone able to send them to me? I would really appreciate it.

How this happened? Well, I was storing my wallpapers in the very same folder where stock wallpapers were. When I wanted to delete them all, original wallpapers went with it. I thought these files were protected from operations like this. Please help!

Moderators Note : We have removed your email address on this post. Please note that posting your personal contact information is not allowed here on the forum.

bart3k---01, Dec 25, 2020
  4. Why is my wallpaper zoomed in even on Fill setting? (stock photo)

How to set Win 10 Photo App to Zoom with the mouse wheel

I know this is an older post, but Google still ranks it high, thus my update. Microsoft gave us the ability to set the Mouse Wheel to either Zoom or Scroll to next image:

1. Open the Windows Icon (lower left) and scroll through the list of apps
    2. Open the PHOTO app
    3. Select the “three dot” icon in upper right corner …
    4. Select SETTINGS from the pulldown menu
    5. Look under Viewing and Editing Section, the Mouse Wheel Subsection
    6. Select “Zoom In and Out” instead of “View Next or Previous Item

ArtofFrozenTime, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Why is my wallpaper zoomed in even on Fill setting? (stock photo)

1. Why is my wallpaper zoomed in even on Fill setting? (stock photo) - Similar Threads - Why wallpaper zoomed

2. Set specific percent zoom in Photos app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set specific percent zoom in Photos app?: I believe in W7, the photo viewer zoom amount could be specified. This is important when comparing images. If this isn't an option, it should be. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-specific-percent-zoom-in-photos-app/672b1e19-e21c-4c42-8a97-d64a1f53e88b
  3. Windows Photo app - Setting to force images to zoom in automatically and fill container

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo app - Setting to force images to zoom in automatically and fill container: I recently updated the photo app and I noticed that the images don't automatically resize to fill the container. You have to click on an icon for each image.This is cumbersome especially in tablet mode. Is there a way to apply the setting so it resized all images forever?...
  4. Windows Photo app - Setting to force images to zoom in automatically and fill container

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo app - Setting to force images to zoom in automatically and fill container: I recently updated the photo app and I noticed that the images don't automatically resize to fill the container. You have to click on an icon for each image.This is cumbersome especially in tablet mode. Is there a way to apply the setting so it resized all images forever?...
  5. Wallpaper images slightly zoomed in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wallpaper images slightly zoomed in?: Hey guys. Ive had this weird issue for a while now, don't know if its the same for everyone else. But when I set a slideshow of photos Ive taken for my background the images are slightly zoomed in. This is a problem because some of the detail is left out. Does anyone know an...
  6. Why is Windows constantly changing my wallpaper settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is Windows constantly changing my wallpaper settings?: I have 2 PCs running Win 10 Pro 64-bit. One uses dual 3840x2160@60Hz Gigabyte GTX1660ti 6GB and the other uses dual 2560x1080@60Hz EVGA GT710 2GB. Therefore, I use wallpapers that are designed to fit. YET, every so often, each computer will show the other's wallpapers and I...
  7. Wallpapers for use as Zoom backgrounds

Wallpapers for use as Zoom backgrounds: I received a nice email offer from Microsoft to get some free wallpaper files commemorating Earth Day, etc., but the fine print says for use as wallpaper only. Does that prohibit my use of these files as Zoom virtual backgrounds?...
  8. Issues with wallpapers zooming in when i have extend settings on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with wallpapers zooming in when i have extend settings on: So this is driving me more nuts than it should, but for some reason my wallpaper zooms in when i have display settings set to extend. this is what it looks like as extend https://imgur.com/q8hBhZ6 and this is what it does when i have it on duplicate/mirror....
  9. Windows stock on initial wallpaper

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stock on initial wallpaper: Today I tried starting my computer but I can't. It keeps getting stuck in this page [IMG] After I press any key this is what shows up [IMG] I have tried doing the ctrl alt delete thing but it doesn't work. It just keeps going back to the first page and doesnt let me do...
  10. Dual monitor wallpaper "zoomed in"

Dual monitor wallpaper "zoomed in": I am attempting to set up a dual monitor wallpaper display. When I set the image as desktop background, it appears to be zoomed in and very blurry. I have two 1920x1080p monitors, so am using a 3840x1080p wallpaper. When I select the "Tile" option, I can see about 100...