Windows 10: Why is my weather sun icon red on my Windows 10?

Discus and support Why is my weather sun icon red on my Windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason, my weather sun is red on my news and interests. I restarted my computer, and still nothing. So does anyone know the answer to this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Grant High, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Why is my weather sun icon red on my Windows 10?

For some reason, my weather sun is red on my news and interests. I restarted my computer, and still nothing. So does anyone know the answer to this issue? If anyone does, please reply below.Thanks!Grant

:)

Grant High, Jun 30, 2022
  2. LuizScruz Win User

Weather Icons

Hello Ann, welcome to the Microsoft community, I'll be happy to help you today;

The Weather app is showing the weather as "Sunny";

So this icon represents the sun;

Hope this helps, see you soon!

LuizScruz, Jun 30, 2022
  3. gdarcan Win User
    windows 11 weather widget inside widget panel (Win+W kbd shortcut) doesn't save location

Solution:

• type "weather" at start menu and it will find you "Weather" app with orange sun and cloud icon.
    • Launch weather app
    • Set location inside settings
    • press windows key + w shortcut to open widgets panel
    • Set location and it will save new location

gdarcan, Jun 30, 2022
  4. Why is my weather sun icon red on my Windows 10?

Weather

Hi,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• What steps have you taken so far?
    • Did you receive any error message when running, the icon Weather?

Renaldo cru, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

Why is my weather sun icon red on my Windows 10?

1. Why is my weather sun icon red on my Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Why weather sun

2. Why my weather widget is displaying wrong Sun icon since many days ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my weather widget is displaying wrong Sun icon since many days ?: Since many days my weather widget is most of the times displaying the Haze icon of the Sun in spite the air being of good qualityas mentioned in the weather information section of the widget. In the weather information section it is giving different weather information which...
  3. Why my weather widget is displaying wrong Sun icon since many days ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my weather widget is displaying wrong Sun icon since many days ?: Since many days my weather widget is most of the times displaying the Haze icon of the Sun in spite the air being of good qualityas mentioned in the weather information section of the widget. In the weather information section it is giving different weather information which...
  4. Why Weather widget shows sun icon at night.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Weather widget shows sun icon at night.: My weather widget is not working correctly. It shows sun in night. This problem came 3 days back. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall 'Windows Web Experience Pack' but nothing worked. I am using Windows 11 Pro version 22H2 22621.1555.In Edge browser, it looks like this:...
  5. Why Weather widget shows sun icon at night.

Why Weather widget shows sun icon at night.: My weather widget is not working correctly. It shows sun in night. This problem came 3 days back. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall 'Windows Web Experience Pack' but nothing worked. I am using Windows 11 Pro version 22H2 22621.1555.In Edge browser, it looks like this:...
  6. Weather widget shows sun icon at night

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather widget shows sun icon at night: My weather widget is not working correctly. It shows sun in night. This problem came 3 days back. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall 'Windows Web Experience Pack' but nothing worked. I am using Windows 11 Pro version 22H2 22621.1555.If somebody knows how to fix this...
  7. Weather widget shows sun icon at night

Weather widget shows sun icon at night: My weather widget is not working correctly. It shows sun in night. This problem came 3 days back. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall 'Windows Web Experience Pack' but nothing worked. I am using Windows 11 Pro version 22H2 22621.1555.If somebody knows how to fix this...
  8. Why is my weather sun icon red on my Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is my weather sun icon red on my Windows 10?: For some reason, my weather sun is red on my news and interests. I restarted my computer, and still nothing. So does anyone know the answer to this issue? If anyone does, please reply below.Thanks!Grant...
  9. Why is my weather sun icon red on my Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my weather sun icon red on my Windows 10?: For some reason, my weather sun is red on my news and interests. I restarted my computer, and still nothing. So does anyone know the answer to this issue? If anyone does, please reply below.Thanks!Grant...
  10. Red Weather warnings - UK

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Red Weather warnings - UK: The weather forecast generated by Microsoft when I power up says the wind where I live will be 12mph. The UK Met Office says the wind could be 75mph with gusts exceeding 100mph and is likely to cause: Flying debris resulting in danger to life Damage to buildings and homes,...