Windows 10: Why is my wifi COMPLETELY GONE!?

Discus and support Why is my wifi COMPLETELY GONE!? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why is my wifi completely gone!? I have tried everything under the sun and nothing! The wifi adapter is not there, I can’t reset it because THERE IS NO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dulce_134, Dec 18, 2023.

1. dulce_134 Win User

Why is my wifi COMPLETELY GONE!?

Why is my wifi completely gone!? I have tried everything under the sun and nothing! The wifi adapter is not there, I can’t reset it because THERE IS NO WIFI ANYWHERE. The worst part is I cannot get a new laptop or afford to pay someone to fix it. This is a 2 year old laptop and yet it’s not longer working. It’s just the wifi. ITS MISSING. Someone please help. This is ridiculous.

:)

dulce_134, Dec 18, 2023

2. WiFi Option Gone Completely After Upgrading to Windows 10

Yep, me too. My Wifi connection has completely gone. Have tried all the suggestions but nothing works.

roxannestephen, Dec 18, 2023
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Why is my wifi COMPLETELY GONE!? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 18, 2023
  4. Why is my wifi COMPLETELY GONE!?

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 18, 2023
Thema:

Why is my wifi COMPLETELY GONE!?

1. Why is my wifi COMPLETELY GONE!? - Similar Threads - Why wifi COMPLETELY

2. My wifi option is completely gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My wifi option is completely gone: Wifi option is completely gone! I’ve done a reset multiple times and followed the steps to attempt to add it back but nothing is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-option-is-completely-gone/e2cac525-2694-41d2-841b-fc8fd254b706
  3. My wifi option is completely gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi option is completely gone: Wifi option is completely gone! I’ve done a reset multiple times and followed the steps to attempt to add it back but nothing is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-option-is-completely-gone/e2cac525-2694-41d2-841b-fc8fd254b706
  4. My wifi option is completely gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is my wifi button gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my wifi button gone?: My laptop was working fine before it went dead. It was in the process of updating and I was in the middle of submitting a assignment. Then when I plugged it in and turned it on my wifi button completely disappeared and my airplane button is grey. I cant find it in the setting...
  6. Why is my wifi button gone?

Why is my wifi button gone?: My laptop was working fine before it went dead. It was in the process of updating and I was in the middle of submitting a assignment. Then when I plugged it in and turned it on my wifi button completely disappeared and my airplane button is grey. I cant find it in the setting...
  7. Why is my wifi COMPLETELY GONE!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my wifi COMPLETELY GONE!?: Why is my wifi completely gone!? I have tried everything under the sun and nothing! The wifi adapter is not there, I can’t reset it because THERE IS NO WIFI ANYWHERE. The worst part is I cannot get a new laptop or afford to pay someone to fix it. This is a 2 year old laptop...
  8. Why is my WiFi button gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my WiFi button gone: HelloI have a HP ZBook Power G9, which I got just a couple months ago. When I tried powering it on today I noticed the WiFi option was gone and I was not able to use the wireless internet. When I open device manager it says that the INTELR Wi-Fi 6E AX211 160MHz #2 has a...
  9. Why is my WiFi button gone

Why is my WiFi button gone: HelloI have a HP ZBook Power G9, which I got just a couple months ago. When I tried powering it on today I noticed the WiFi option was gone and I was not able to use the wireless internet. When I open device manager it says that the INTELR Wi-Fi 6E AX211 160MHz #2 has a...
  10. Why is my wifi option is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my wifi option is gone: i have tried many things like network reset any many things from youtube nothing worked and driver is not even available in device manager i can see driver of my wifi ony when i turn on show hidden mode...