Windows 10: Why is my wifi option is gone

Discus and support Why is my wifi option is gone in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have tried many things like network reset any many things from youtube nothing worked and driver is not even available in device manager i can see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cyclopes_op, Oct 11, 2021.

1. Why is my wifi option is gone

i have tried many things like network reset any many things from youtube nothing worked and driver is not even available in device manager i can see driver of my wifi ony when i turn on show hidden mode

:)

cyclopes_op, Oct 11, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 11, 2021
  3. WiFi Option Gone Completely After Upgrading to Windows 10

Yep, me too. My Wifi connection has completely gone. Have tried all the suggestions but nothing works.

roxannestephen, Oct 11, 2021
  4. Jodi koh Win User

Why is my wifi option is gone

Wifi option disappeared

My laptop no longer has the wifi button, it only allows me to use the internet using Ethernet. When I looked for the wifi option is the network settings, it is completely gone, all I have is the VPN, Ethernet etc. The methods that were listed didn't help
    me with this problem.

Please help.

Jodi koh, Oct 11, 2021
Thema:

Why is my wifi option is gone

1. Why is my wifi option is gone - Similar Threads - Why wifi option

2. Why is my wifi button gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my wifi button gone?: My laptop was working fine before it went dead. It was in the process of updating and I was in the middle of submitting a assignment. Then when I plugged it in and turned it on my wifi button completely disappeared and my airplane button is grey. I cant find it in the setting...
  3. Why is my wifi button gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my wifi button gone?: My laptop was working fine before it went dead. It was in the process of updating and I was in the middle of submitting a assignment. Then when I plugged it in and turned it on my wifi button completely disappeared and my airplane button is grey. I cant find it in the setting...
  4. My wifi option is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi option is gone: My wifi option is gone. This happen to me not even two weeks ago and it’s happened again. Last time I tried everything I could updating my driver, uninstalling it and reinstalling it, going on my control panel and trying to fix it there, I reset my network but nothing works....
  5. My wifi option is gone

My wifi option is gone: My wifi option is gone. This happen to me not even two weeks ago and it’s happened again. Last time I tried everything I could updating my driver, uninstalling it and reinstalling it, going on my control panel and trying to fix it there, I reset my network but nothing works....
  6. My wifi option is gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Why is my WiFi button gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my WiFi button gone: HelloI have a HP ZBook Power G9, which I got just a couple months ago. When I tried powering it on today I noticed the WiFi option was gone and I was not able to use the wireless internet. When I open device manager it says that the INTELR Wi-Fi 6E AX211 160MHz #2 has a...
  8. Why is my WiFi button gone

Why is my WiFi button gone: HelloI have a HP ZBook Power G9, which I got just a couple months ago. When I tried powering it on today I noticed the WiFi option was gone and I was not able to use the wireless internet. When I open device manager it says that the INTELR Wi-Fi 6E AX211 160MHz #2 has a...
  9. Why is my wifi option is gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is my wifi option is gone: i have tried many things like network reset any many things from youtube nothing worked and driver is not even available in device manager i can see driver of my wifi ony when i turn on show hidden mode...
  10. Why is my wifi option is gone

Why is my wifi option is gone: i have tried many things like network reset any many things from youtube nothing worked and driver is not even available in device manager i can see driver of my wifi ony when i turn on show hidden mode...