Windows 10: Why is my WIN+X menu not working? when I click on a button it doesn't work

Discus and support Why is my WIN+X menu not working? when I click on a button it doesn't work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Deep-a [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Deep-a, Oct 27, 2020.

1. /u/Deep-a Win User

Why is my WIN+X menu not working? when I click on a button it doesn't work

/u/Deep-a, Oct 27, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Why is my WIN+X menu not working? when I click on a button it doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 27, 2020
  3. CD-ROM doesn`t work with win 10

After I installed Win 10 my CD ROM doesn`t work any longer. Does somebody have an solution?

geirrykhus, Oct 27, 2020
  4. whtevr Win User

WIN-X menu not working

I am not able to access the WIN + X menu. When I try right-clicking on the start button, my cursor just jumps a couple pixels up and to the right. All updates are installed and I have tried the suggestions in the following thread without any luck. Any
    help is appreciated. Win+X combination doesn't work anymore

whtevr, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Why is my WIN+X menu not working? when I click on a button it doesn't work - Similar Threads - Why WIN+X menu

2. Why my Start menu and search menu are stacked when I clicked the Windows button?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my Start menu and search menu are stacked when I clicked the Windows button?: I can't see my downloaded apps on the start menu because the search menu covered it. I tried to restart it, but it wasn't fixed. Please help me if you know the solution. I don't know why I can't send the screenshot here; it always gets an error....
  3. Why my Start menu and search menu are stacked when I clicked the Windows button?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my Start menu and search menu are stacked when I clicked the Windows button?: I can't see my downloaded apps on the start menu because the search menu covered it. I tried to restart it, but it wasn't fixed. Please help me if you know the solution. I don't know why I can't send the screenshot here; it always gets an error....
  4. Why my Start menu and search menu are stacked when I clicked the Windows button?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Start button not working when clicked on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start button not working when clicked on: Start button not working when clicked on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-not-working-when-clicked-on/e525af79-3cc0-4874-bfa4-b893e0b2e911
  6. Start button not working when clicked on

Start button not working when clicked on: Start button not working when clicked on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-not-working-when-clicked-on/e525af79-3cc0-4874-bfa4-b893e0b2e911
  7. Start button not working when clicked on

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Why doesn't the minimize button work on my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why doesn't the minimize button work on my PC: Why doesn't the minimize button work on my PC. any screen Folder just lets me split the screen in two. This is a disaster for my time and work. Please Help me. I have looked for other similar questions from other people and your answers are not enough....
  9. "PHOTOS" IS ON MY WIN 10 START MENU. It doesn't work.

"PHOTOS" IS ON MY WIN 10 START MENU. It doesn't work.: "PHOTOS" IS ON MY WIN 10 START MENU. It doesn't work. Attempts to download the app from MS Store says "I (you) already own it." When i click it from the start menu , it attempts to download updates but just sits there and spins. I'm signed in to MS Store...
  10. Win+X doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Support
    Win+X doesn't work anymore: pressing Win+X doesn't show the power user menu for me anymore. right clicking Start button doesn't work either, but when I do it, the mouse cursor jumps several pixels up and to the right. I did sfc /scannow and it didn't fix the issue. does anyone know how to fix it?...