Windows 10: Why is my Windows 10 Signing into my Xbox Account

Discus and support Why is my Windows 10 Signing into my Xbox Account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why is my Windows 10 version of Minecraft signing into my Xbox live account. I just want to play the Windows 10 version and make a new account. However... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoshuaBruggeman, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Why is my Windows 10 Signing into my Xbox Account

Why is my Windows 10 version of Minecraft signing into my Xbox live account. I just want to play the Windows 10 version and make a new account. However my game is using the Xbox version which I do not want.

:)

JoshuaBruggeman, Jan 26, 2019

2. Windows 10 Xbox App Sign in error (0x409) 0x80070005

Hi,

Corrupted profile data, an outdated version of the app, and software conflicts that occur when signing in are some of the factors that we have to take into consideration when troubleshooting issues with signing in to the Xbox app on Windows 10. Let's isolate
    your concern by answering the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your device or to your Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app and your Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you using an administrator user profile?
    • Have you tried signing in to other built-in Windows 10 apps like the Store app to check if the same issue occurs?

Meanwhile, we suggest signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user data. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the
      Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select
      Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Sign in to the Xbox app and check if the same issue occurs.

Catherine Cus., Jan 26, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Can't sign in to xbox app on windows 10 laptop

Thank you for the information. Can you tell us if you have another Microsoft accounts associated with your Windows 10? Also, can you tell us if you recently changed your account password? For us to isolate more your concern, we suggest that you sign in your
    Microsoft account online through Xbox.com to make sure that you can access it normally. If so, let's remove the account that you're trying to sign in on the Xbox app by performing the following steps:

• On your PC, press the Windows key and select the gear icon to access
      Settings page.
    • Go to Accounts.
    • Find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app and select
      Remove
    • Go back to the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account you just removed.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Why is my Windows 10 Signing into my Xbox Account

Windows 10 minecraft not letting me sign into xbox account

Hi Nate,

An authentication failure with your Xbox credentials and your in-game account are factors that we have to take into consideration when troubleshooting issues when signing in to a game on Windows 10. For us to determine the root cause of this issue, kindly
    answer the following questions:

• Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to your Windows 10 PC, the game, and the Xbox app?
    • Have you tried signing in to other games to check if the same issue occurs?
    • Are you able to sign in to Xbox.com?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you sign in to your account?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you visit
    Xbox.com
    and sign in using your Microsoft account. This can help determine if there's an issue with your login information. If you can sign in successfully, that means your account is all good. Otherwise, follow the on-screen prompts to update your Xbox
    credentials.

Catherine Cus., Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Why is my Windows 10 Signing into my Xbox Account

1. Why is my Windows 10 Signing into my Xbox Account - Similar Threads - Why Signing Xbox

2. Why is my Xbox Account Not Linking?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Xbox Account Not Linking?: The links to the images are here: Image 1 and Image 2If you don`t want to read the images, Image 1 says "Unable to Connect Accounts. Your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic Games account. Please log in using a different Xbox network account, or switch to...
  3. Why is my Xbox Account Not Linking?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my Xbox Account Not Linking?: The links to the images are here: Image 1 and Image 2If you don`t want to read the images, Image 1 says "Unable to Connect Accounts. Your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic Games account. Please log in using a different Xbox network account, or switch to...
  4. Cant sign in with to xbox app with my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in with to xbox app with my account: So today I wanted to log in with my account to xbox appand it said illegal state change was requested But when I tried to login with my other account it works so what's the problem because with my main account I can normally log in to browser microsoft and xbox phone app so...
  5. Cant sign in with to xbox app with my account

Cant sign in with to xbox app with my account: So today I wanted to log in with my account to xbox appand it said illegal state change was requested But when I tried to login with my other account it works so what's the problem because with my main account I can normally log in to browser microsoft and xbox phone app so...
  6. I cant sign into my xbox account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant sign into my xbox account: I cant sign into my xbox account and gives me the error "The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-into-my-xbox-account/a7b3a296-4e6c-48a7-b200-1b4ab4ec07c2
  7. I cant sign into my xbox account

I cant sign into my xbox account: I cant sign into my xbox account and gives me the error "The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-into-my-xbox-account/a7b3a296-4e6c-48a7-b200-1b4ab4ec07c2
  8. Can't sign in to my Microsoft xbox account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to my Microsoft xbox account: I cannot decide in to my microsoft xbox account. Every time I try. It's telling me that I need to verify a code in my microsoft account app. I don't know where this account app is. To find the tab to approve the code. I've tried changing my password, I've also opened this up...
  9. Can't sign in to my Microsoft xbox account

Can't sign in to my Microsoft xbox account: I cannot decide in to my microsoft xbox account. Every time I try. It's telling me that I need to verify a code in my microsoft account app. I don't know where this account app is. To find the tab to approve the code. I've tried changing my password, I've also opened this up...
  10. Why cant I sign into my xbox app on windows 10?

Why cant I sign into my xbox app on windows 10?: I changed my alias email last night and today when i tried to sign in to the Game bar and the xbox app the window for signing in opens and says "please wait" then disappears without allowing me to sign in. I tried every troubleshooting technique in the book link related....