Windows 10: why is my windows 10 v. 1809 shut down every 5 min, this is happend after update to this...

Discus and support why is my windows 10 v. 1809 shut down every 5 min, this is happend after update to this... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; why is my windows 10 v. 1809 shut down every 5 min, this is happend after update to this version ... what can i do ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ALAA EL-DISALAH, Nov 15, 2019.

1. why is my windows 10 v. 1809 shut down every 5 min, this is happend after update to this...

why is my windows 10 v. 1809 shut down every 5 min, this is happend after update to this version ... what can i do ?

:)

ALAA EL-DISALAH, Nov 15, 2019

2. When shutting down get bsod after 5 min then shuts down

When shutting down after 5 min get driver_power_state_failure BSOD then shuts down don't want to damage my computer....

RogerFreeman67, Nov 15, 2019
  3. zinou Win User
    5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

why is my windows 10 v. 1809 shut down every 5 min, this is happend after update to this... [​IMG]

why is my windows 10 v. 1809 shut down every 5 min, this is happend after update to this... [​IMG]

zinou, Nov 15, 2019
  4. mora67 Win User

why is my windows 10 v. 1809 shut down every 5 min, this is happend after update to this...

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

After overnight looks

mora67, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

why is my windows 10 v. 1809 shut down every 5 min, this is happend after update to this...

1. why is my windows 10 v. 1809 shut down every 5 min, this is happend after update to this... - Similar Threads - why 1809 shut

2. Windows 10 shutting down abruptly every 15-20 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 shutting down abruptly every 15-20 mins: I have a new build on which I installed Windows 10. The install was successful. However, I see that the machine shuts down abruptly. I upgraded to Windows 11 and see the same problem. Just recently, I also re-installed Windows 10 to see what could be causing this as I was not...
  3. Windows 10 shutting down abruptly every 15-20 mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 shutting down abruptly every 15-20 mins: I have a new build on which I installed Windows 10. The install was successful. However, I see that the machine shuts down abruptly. I upgraded to Windows 11 and see the same problem. Just recently, I also re-installed Windows 10 to see what could be causing this as I was not...
  4. Windows 10 shutting down abruptly every 15-20 mins

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. MY LAPTOP SHUT DOWNS EVERY 5 MINUTES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY LAPTOP SHUT DOWNS EVERY 5 MINUTES: BEFORE TOTALLY SHUTTING DOWN, THE FF WORDS APPEARS ON MY LAP TOP.Stop code:KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLEDWhat failed:Ndu.sysYour kind technical advice is highly appreciated.Best regards,Arnel...
  6. MY LAPTOP SHUT DOWNS EVERY 5 MINUTES

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MY LAPTOP SHUT DOWNS EVERY 5 MINUTES: BEFORE TOTALLY SHUTTING DOWN, THE FF WORDS APPEARS ON MY LAP TOP.Stop code:KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLEDWhat failed:Ndu.sysYour kind technical advice is highly appreciated.Best regards,Arnel...
  7. MY LAPTOP SHUT DOWNS EVERY 5 MINUTES

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Shut down working only after 10 min

in Windows 10 Support
    Shut down working only after 10 min: I've just built my Pc and installed a new copy of windows on it, it's activated and has all updates till this day but still for some reason when I'm shutting down computer for the night, it eventually shuts himself down but only after 5-10minutes from the point I'll press the...
  9. Shut down working only after 10 min

in Windows 10 Support
    Shut down working only after 10 min: I've just built my Pc and installed a new copy of windows on it, it's activated and has all updates till this day but still for some reason when I'm shutting down computer for the night, it eventually shuts himself down but only after 5-10minutes from the point I'll press the...
  10. Windows 10 not shutting down after feature update to 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not shutting down after feature update to 1809: My wife's laptop installed the update that brought her system up to version 1809. Since that update I have spent several hours trying to get the system to shutdown and stop saying it is installing updates. Here is what happens when you try to shutdown. The screen shows that...