Windows 10: Why is my windows deactivated

Discus and support Why is my windows deactivated in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please my windows is not activated please activate and solve this problem please I request you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by harry patel2, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Why is my windows deactivated

Please my windows is not activated please activate and solve this problem please I request you

:)

harry patel2, Feb 12, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 12, 2024
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 12, 2024
  4. hellrazor Win User

Why is my windows deactivated

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Why is my windows deactivated

1. Why is my windows deactivated - Similar Threads - Why deactivated

2. Why is my Windows constantly deactivating?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why is my Windows constantly deactivating?: A week ago my Windows 10 suddenly deactivated. I typed in the Windows key and it was all okay. The next day I booted up my PC and it was deactivated again, what can I do?...
  3. Why is my Windows constantly deactivating?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Windows constantly deactivating?: A week ago my Windows 10 suddenly deactivated. I typed in the Windows key and it was all okay. The next day I booted up my PC and it was deactivated again, what can I do?...
  4. Why is my Windows constantly deactivating?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is my windows deactivated

Why is my windows deactivated: Please my windows is not activated please activate and solve this problem please I request you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-windows-deactivated/7ec54553-293a-4d8c-a4a9-fc74d12fe95a
  6. Why is my windows deactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my windows deactivated: Please my windows is not activated please activate and solve this problem please I request you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-windows-deactivated/7ec54553-293a-4d8c-a4a9-fc74d12fe95a
  7. Why did my windows key "Deactivate"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my windows key "Deactivate"?: About 5 years ago i bought a new computer, which had linux on it. I was a kid back then, so I paid someone to change it to an original Windows license. For all these 5 years it has worked normally as far as I knew, but suddenly, a few months ago, I got a notification telling...
  8. Why did my windows key "Deactivate"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did my windows key "Deactivate"?: About 5 years ago i bought a new computer, which had linux on it. I was a kid back then, so I paid someone to change it to an original Windows license. For all these 5 years it has worked normally as far as I knew, but suddenly, a few months ago, I got a notification telling...
  9. Why did my windows key "Deactivate"?

10. Why did windows deactivate when I updated my BIOS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did windows deactivate when I updated my BIOS?: I originally had a windows 10 digital license. A month or so ago I transferred it to a new computer using the "I changed hardware recently" option. On the new computer I updated to windows 11.I then started getting bluescreens. Looking through BIOS updated I found one of them...