Windows 10: Why is my windows not activated?

Discus and support Why is my windows not activated? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; HELP ME OUT [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-windows-not-activated/be288dea-9f31-46c2-a447-5d2acd196637 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by pratikprajapati2, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Why is my windows not activated?

HELP ME OUT

Why is my windows not activated? 67a7f4f5-1b83-4898-9502-55fcc43ae384?upload=true.png

:)

pratikprajapati2, Jun 28, 2020
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Jun 28, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Why is my windows not activated?

Would like to express my gratitude Why is my windows not activated? :)

Yeah it is, that's why I take shots of my wud list so I can remove what I don't want before installing

eidairaman1, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Why is my windows not activated?

1. Why is my windows not activated? - Similar Threads - Why activated

2. Why I can't activate with genuine key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why I can't activate with genuine key?: **** you and your activation !I won't s*ck with this all the day , instead i will activate with a CRACK program, so much for your "activation" So if you want to more genuine Windows then first make this process useful instead of useless !...
  3. Why I can't activate with genuine key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't activate with genuine key?: **** you and your activation !I won't s*ck with this all the day , instead i will activate with a CRACK program, so much for your "activation" So if you want to more genuine Windows then first make this process useful instead of useless !...
  4. Why I can't activate with genuine key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why the windows 11 activation page in setting never loads?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the windows 11 activation page in setting never loads?: Months ago my windows 11 product key expired or something. So I wanted to reactivate. But I mistakenly used a windows 10 key. Then tried again to reactivate using a windows 11 key but since then the activation page just loads and loads. What's happening here?...
  6. Why the windows 11 activation page in setting never loads?

Why the windows 11 activation page in setting never loads?: Months ago my windows 11 product key expired or something. So I wanted to reactivate. But I mistakenly used a windows 10 key. Then tried again to reactivate using a windows 11 key but since then the activation page just loads and loads. What's happening here?...
  7. Why is my F11 key randomly activating when I open new tabs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my F11 key randomly activating when I open new tabs?: I am on a school laptop, and I have been having an issue that 1 out of 4 times I open a new tab on google chrome, F11 activates, and clicking F11, or anything else, won't work, F11 will just activate again. I have to do Alt+F4 to close it, which has made me have to close tabs...
  8. Why is my F11 key randomly activating when I open new tabs?

Why is my F11 key randomly activating when I open new tabs?: I am on a school laptop, and I have been having an issue that 1 out of 4 times I open a new tab on google chrome, F11 activates, and clicking F11, or anything else, won't work, F11 will just activate again. I have to do Alt+F4 to close it, which has made me have to close tabs...
  9. Why won't my valid copy of windows server 2016 activate. Full retail version on NEW hard drive

Why won't my valid copy of windows server 2016 activate. Full retail version on NEW hard drive: i had to replace my hard drives on my system running Windows Server 2016. I purchased a retail version of this software. After installing it won't activate & the trouble shooter won't work. how do I get this VALID version to activate?...
  10. Why won't my valid copy of windows server 2016 activate. Full retail version on NEW hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my valid copy of windows server 2016 activate. Full retail version on NEW hard drive: i had to replace my hard drives on my system running Windows Server 2016. I purchased a retail version of this software. After installing it won't activate & the trouble shooter won't work. how do I get this VALID version to activate?...