Windows 10: Why is my windows popping avg.exe trojan detected?

Discus and support Why is my windows popping avg.exe trojan detected? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So I have installed Kaspersky Anti-Virus. My Windows Defender is showing avg.exe Win32Trojan stuff. I don't understand nothing. I just want to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Arben Unlu, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Why is my windows popping avg.exe trojan detected?

So I have installed Kaspersky Anti-Virus. My Windows Defender is showing avg.exe Win32Trojan stuff. I don't understand nothing. I just want to uninstall Kaspersky Anti-Virus. There was an Kaspersky Removal tool but a lot of people say it's a virus. I tried to uninstall but it didn't work. Please help me!

:)

Arben Unlu, Mar 9, 2021
  2. AFWS Win User

Windows Defender detects an .exe as Win32/Bitrep.A Trojan?

OK, I had this software(earlier version) on another computer and never had it detected as a Trojan. I tried installing the latest version of this software on my new computer and it got detected as "Win32/Bitrep.A" Trojan after about a week of being installed
    and Windows Defender deleted it. I tried re-downloading and then scanned the installation exe with Windows Defender and it detected it as the same Trojan. I then tried re-downloading again and Windows Defender deleted it as soon as it finished downloading.
    The earlier version installation exe wasn't detected as a Trojan. I also tried a update exe to the software that wasn't the same version and nothing was detected. It seems to be with this certain version of the software or the update to this version. The developer
    recommended installing the free version of Avast. Once installed, I scanned the installation exe with Avast and nothing was detected. Is there a Trojan with the software? According to Windows Defender there is. According to Avast there isn't.

* Moved from Windows 10/Security

AFWS, Mar 9, 2021
  3. Trojan Detected in OneDrive

The odd thing is I don't even use OneDrive except to automatically upload photos from my Android phone to my desktop; nothing has been detected on the phone.
    I've run another full scan with Bitdefender and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (free) without any further detection.
    Was just wondering if there might be other steps I need to carryout to be sure nothing spreads? Thanks!

Why is my windows popping avg.exe trojan detected? [​IMG]

fracking4oil, Mar 9, 2021
  4. simrick Win User

Why is my windows popping avg.exe trojan detected?

Trojan Detected in OneDrive

Can I just make an observation here?

From your pic, it appears that the executable OneDrive.exe has been flagged as a virus. This sounds like a FP (false positive) to me.

I would suggest you upload that file to VirusTotal website and see what comes up there.

I have the same file on my system in the same location and it's 536KB. I do not use OneDrive on this particular machine.

I do not think you are infected with anything. Did TDSSKiller find anything on that file?

simrick, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Why is my windows popping avg.exe trojan detected?

1. Why is my windows popping avg.exe trojan detected? - Similar Threads - Why popping avg

2. A window popped up saying a threat was detected: trojan spyware And that the access was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A window popped up saying a threat was detected: trojan spyware And that the access was...: A window popped up saying a threat was detected: trojan spyware And that the access was blocked for security reasons and told to call a toll free number. +18667891446...
  3. A window popped up saying a threat was detected: trojan spyware And that the access was...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A window popped up saying a threat was detected: trojan spyware And that the access was...: A window popped up saying a threat was detected: trojan spyware And that the access was blocked for security reasons and told to call a toll free number. +18667891446...
  4. A window popped up saying a threat was detected: trojan spyware And that the access was...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. AVG inform me that my laptop is exposed with trojan malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AVG inform me that my laptop is exposed with trojan malware: hi all, I have a problem with my windows laptop. since last tuesday, my laptop running slowly when it is connected internet. and one time, all of sudden there was an notification from AVG I've never installed it before that my laptop exposed with trojan malware. Is there any...
  6. AVG inform me that my laptop is exposed with trojan malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AVG inform me that my laptop is exposed with trojan malware: hi all, I have a problem with my windows laptop. since last tuesday, my laptop running slowly when it is connected internet. and one time, all of sudden there was an notification from AVG I've never installed it before that my laptop exposed with trojan malware. Is there any...
  7. AVG inform me that my laptop is exposed with trojan malware

8. SIHOST64.exe Mining Trojan

SIHOST64.exe Mining Trojan: Hi. I recently found a virus in my computer, sihost64 and sihost32 running on the background. I dont know how to remove it. Please help me, especially @_AW_ who was helped people with the same problem.Here i attached my...
  9. Trojan detected

Trojan detected: Trojan detected on my PC: C:\Windows\Installer\W32/Trojan.DBH.gen!Eldorado - can anybody please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan-detected/6fc82ac0-6b75-4bb7-b7dd-3e94e95843b0
  10. Reoccuring pcds32.exe trojan

Reoccuring pcds32.exe trojan: Hello, I've been getting a lot of notifications from bitdefender that i have viruses named: pcds32.exe, pcds64.exe, and rv32.exe. Bitdefender usually finds it in my temp folder and it'll keep disinfecting it and blocking it and I've manually deleted it as well but it keeps...