Windows 10: Why is my windows saying my password is expired?

Discus and support Why is my windows saying my password is expired? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having an issue the past few hours and I cannot figure out how to fix it, Windows keeps asking me for a password and saying my old one... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by sorin fruntelata, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Why is my windows saying my password is expired?

Hello, I've been having an issue the past few hours and I cannot figure out how to fix it, Windows keeps asking me for a password and saying my old one is expired. I have been looking for answers on the internet and they all say that the password that windows is asking for is my Microsoft account password but it keeps saying that it's wrong even though I have reset it and used a different one since I'm still logged in on my phone. I made sure to put the right password in when logged in on my phone and that worked but when I boot up my pc and put that same password in it says it's wrong, please

:)

sorin fruntelata, Feb 29, 2024

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Feb 29, 2024
  3. "password will expire" message

It seems that his solutions is not working anymore, please go to the thread link below and follow the steps for using the command promt. Both of the suggest solution have the command promt steps.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Kayece Jan Mae Amizola, Feb 29, 2024
  4. AndreTen Win User

Why is my windows saying my password is expired?

AndreTen, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

Why is my windows saying my password is expired?

1. Why is my windows saying my password is expired? - Similar Threads - Why saying password

2. why i can't activate this, it's says my license are expired

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    why i can't activate this, it's says my license are expired: please help me on this problem, I can't use my laptop. I need this on my studying. By the way, I'm from Philippines https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-activate-this-its-says-my-license-are/f2d563c1-4c1d-4f2f-9065-3dda2671b6a1
  3. why i can't activate this, it's says my license are expired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why i can't activate this, it's says my license are expired: please help me on this problem, I can't use my laptop. I need this on my studying. By the way, I'm from Philippines https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-activate-this-its-says-my-license-are/f2d563c1-4c1d-4f2f-9065-3dda2671b6a1
  4. Why is my windows saying my password is expired?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my windows saying my password is expired?: Hello, I've been having an issue the past few hours and I cannot figure out how to fix it, Windows keeps asking me for a password and saying my old one is expired. I have been looking for answers on the internet and they all say that the password that windows is asking for is...
  5. Why is my windows saying my password is expired?

Why is my windows saying my password is expired?: Hello, I've been having an issue the past few hours and I cannot figure out how to fix it, Windows keeps asking me for a password and saying my old one is expired. I have been looking for answers on the internet and they all say that the password that windows is asking for is...
  6. why is my desktop saying "your windows license will expire soon"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my desktop saying "your windows license will expire soon": I'm not sure how long its been when I saw this message, but it always comes up when my internet goes down, or it just comes at a random time, and I'm confused because when I go to settings all I see is "Activation: Windows is activated using your organization's activation...
  7. why is my desktop saying "your windows license will expire soon"

why is my desktop saying "your windows license will expire soon": I'm not sure how long its been when I saw this message, but it always comes up when my internet goes down, or it just comes at a random time, and I'm confused because when I go to settings all I see is "Activation: Windows is activated using your organization's activation...
  8. why is my desktop saying "your windows license will expire soon"

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Why is it that my windows 10 says it's gonna expire soon

Why is it that my windows 10 says it's gonna expire soon: Why is it that my windows 10 says it's gonna expire soon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-it-that-my-windows-10-says-its-gonna-expire/46ef1dae-9196-4c05-bacd-337e84023ce8
  10. Says my windows licence will expire.....I don't understand why?!!

Says my windows licence will expire.....I don't understand why?!!: Hi, so i upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7 home, over a year ago. (full retail windows 7, NOT OEM installed) a few months ago i upgraded my system, new motherboard, so decided to do a clean install of windows 10 - made the bootable USB tool via Microsoft site for...