Windows 10: Why is my Xbox App not working on my PC?

Discus and support Why is my Xbox App not working on my PC? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox app was working fine for a long time, but all of a sudden I couldn't install games. It fixed itself for a while and now it won't work again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TommyRichey, Dec 22, 2022.

1. Why is my Xbox App not working on my PC?

My Xbox app was working fine for a long time, but all of a sudden I couldn't install games. It fixed itself for a while and now it won't work again. When I tried to move Microsoft Flight Simulator from my HDD to my SSD, nothing happened. When I tried to install a different game, it told me to install gaming services. I don't think the issue is gaming services because I have already troubleshooted my way through that and I can still play the games I have installed. If anyone has any ideas that would be a lot of help. But the only huge issue for me at the moment is moving that game between drive

:)

TommyRichey, Dec 22, 2022

2. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Dec 22, 2022
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Dec 22, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Why is my Xbox App not working on my PC?

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Why is my Xbox App not working on my PC? [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Dec 22, 2022
Thema:

Why is my Xbox App not working on my PC?

1. Why is my Xbox App not working on my PC? - Similar Threads - Why Xbox App

2. Xbox app on my pc will not work right.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app on my pc will not work right.: I have used sfc and found no issues, done an in place upgrade of windows 11 to try and fix the issue, unplugged all usb devices and various other wierd things. used the gaming repair tool, manually uninstalled and reinstalled everything i could think of to fix this issue and...
  3. Xbox app on my pc will not work right.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app on my pc will not work right.: I have used sfc and found no issues, done an in place upgrade of windows 11 to try and fix the issue, unplugged all usb devices and various other wierd things. used the gaming repair tool, manually uninstalled and reinstalled everything i could think of to fix this issue and...
  4. Why is microsoft xbox app and/or gameinput crashing my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is microsoft xbox app and/or gameinput crashing my pc?: The Xbox app is crashing my pc. Specifically Microsoft GameInput. When it crashes, the only way I can get it to unfreeze is to hard restart. I'm afraid it's going to fry my hard drive. I have gamepass and it always happens during or after playing any game from any place like...
  5. Why is microsoft xbox app and/or gameinput crashing my pc?

Why is microsoft xbox app and/or gameinput crashing my pc?: The Xbox app is crashing my pc. Specifically Microsoft GameInput. When it crashes, the only way I can get it to unfreeze is to hard restart. I'm afraid it's going to fry my hard drive. I have gamepass and it always happens during or after playing any game from any place like...
  6. Why does my Xbox not work?

Why does my Xbox not work?: Yo hbaun https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-xbox-not-work/a0c09f22-75c4-4b78-a651-d1a3d048fc9c
  7. Why is my Xbox App not working on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Xbox App not working on my PC?: My Xbox app was working fine for a long time, but all of a sudden I couldn't install games. It fixed itself for a while and now it won't work again. When I tried to move Microsoft Flight Simulator from my HDD to my SSD, nothing happened. When I tried to install a different...
  8. XBOX PC App sign in Not working on my desktop PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX PC App sign in Not working on my desktop PC: I have Contact "Window support team" three times through chat and remote session and also contact the "Xbox support team" two times through phone call. But non of the team have solved my issue and keep transferring me to each other team. I can provide the case # if neededXBOX...
  9. XBOX PC App sign in Not working on my desktop PC

XBOX PC App sign in Not working on my desktop PC: I have Contact "Window support team" three times through chat and remote session and also contact the "Xbox support team" two times through phone call. But non of the team have solved my issue and keep transferring me to each other team. I can provide the case # if neededXBOX...
  10. Why won't my subscriptions load on the Xbox app on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my subscriptions load on the Xbox app on PC: Why won't my subscriptions load on the Xbox app on PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-subscriptions-load-on-the-xbox-app-on/39b4f805-e801-4519-9513-b24334d34588