Windows 10: Why is nobody helping me with my problem??

Discus and support Why is nobody helping me with my problem?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I NEED my PC running because I stream and do schoolwork yet NOBODY on this forums wants to help me for whatever reason. Why am I being refused help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ornithophilia, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Why is nobody helping me with my problem??

I NEED my PC running because I stream and do schoolwork yet NOBODY on this forums wants to help me for whatever reason.

Why am I being refused help (but others are not)

:)

Ornithophilia, Jan 15, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 15, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Why is nobody helping me with my problem??

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Why is nobody helping me with my problem??

1. Why is nobody helping me with my problem?? - Similar Threads - Why nobody helping

2. Help me fix my problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me fix my problem: Hi , when wanted to shange the resolution i acceduntly turn on "3d colors" after that the screen goes black but didn't turn off and when i restart the pc he goes the same thing " black screen but still on " can you give me a solution...
  3. Help me fix my problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me fix my problem: Hi , when wanted to shange the resolution i acceduntly turn on "3d colors" after that the screen goes black but didn't turn off and when i restart the pc he goes the same thing " black screen but still on " can you give me a solution...
  4. help me fix my problems

help me fix my problems: Hi, my self Mayukh Chatterjee, I have a Lenovo legion 5 with AMD ryzen 5 44600h and gtx 1650. I am having 2 problems currently 1. My amd radeon CPU graphic driver keeps getting deleted by the windows update what should I do to stop that? 2. My second problem is that recently...
  5. help me fix my problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help me fix my problems: Hi, my self Mayukh Chatterjee, I have a Lenovo legion 5 with AMD ryzen 5 44600h and gtx 1650. I am having 2 problems currently 1. My amd radeon CPU graphic driver keeps getting deleted by the windows update what should I do to stop that? 2. My second problem is that recently...
  6. Why can nobody seem to help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can nobody seem to help me?: I changed out my motherboard and my digital windows license went with the old one. All I need is to get my digital license, which was NOT sent to me in an email despite having purchased this from the microsoft store. I figured it'd be a quick support call but I was sorely...
  7. Why can nobody seem to help me?

Why can nobody seem to help me?: I changed out my motherboard and my digital windows license went with the old one. All I need is to get my digital license, which was NOT sent to me in an email despite having purchased this from the microsoft store. I figured it'd be a quick support call but I was sorely...
  8. My gaming rig keeps BSODing and nobody knows why.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My gaming rig keeps BSODing and nobody knows why.: I have asked Microsoft's support line, I have asked people in the Microsoft discord, I have asked people who are well acquainted with windows to figure out why it keeps BSODing and literally not a single soul knows why. I can post a crash dump here if that helps, if someone...
  9. Please help me with my problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me with my problem.: hi I'm participating in Windows 10 Exclusive Test.But there are problems in many ways, so I'm looking for a solution. First, the search in Windows doesn't work. ( Um... refers to the search function in Windows that you use to find files. ) Second, I get an error when I set...
  10. help me with my font problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help me with my font problems: [ATTACH] my font looks like this and i dont know how to change it back to normal. https://preview.redd.it/zsdxwl5d7qd51.png?width=1314&format=png&auto=webp&s=f947c1df6423267fad875b5812a8ee69b3ef47d1 submitted by /u/Okama4543 [link] [comments]...