Windows 10: Why is not possible edit 1080p video with Windows like is possible with MacOS ?

Discus and support Why is not possible edit 1080p video with Windows like is possible with MacOS ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, Editing 1080p videos with MacOS (just to trim, for instance with QuickTime Player) is really fast. You remove the parts you do not want from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/duartessss, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Why is not possible edit 1080p video with Windows like is possible with MacOS ?

Hello,

Editing 1080p videos with MacOS (just to trim, for instance with QuickTime Player) is really fast.

You remove the parts you do not want from the video, and after takes only the time to save the video (just a few more time than saving an Office file)... Is saved as a .mov file

The new Windows10 Photos App is already much fast. However only allows to remove parts from the beginning or end of the video.

Do you know any other Windows Application that is also fast to save the changed video (like I said almost like simple saving it) and do not take longer minutes to do the video renderization (doing this there are plenty of Apps...) ??

Thanks Duarte S.

submitted by /u/duartessss
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/duartessss, Jun 14, 2020

2. E66 - Possible to edit/delete word in T9 dictionary

Hi

I have a problem with my T9 dictionary.

A wrong word is added to the list and this is the first word to be suggested for a very common input, very annoying as the combination is used a lot.

Is it possible to edit the T9 list in the phone?

Rgds

Jesper

mathe---01, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Pavan1709 Win User
    Microsoft edge 1080p

Hi Faris,

I would like to inform that Edge do support 1080p videos.

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Does the issue persists when he playback the video from a particular website?
    • Can you playback 1080p videos from other websites?
    Thanks.

Pavan1709, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Why is not possible edit 1080p video with Windows like is possible with MacOS ?

possible editing of video via pc suite

PC Suite does not offer video editing possibility, you need to look for other softwares. I do not have n80, but to my understanding there is some version of Adobe Photoshop available in the sales package CD, I wonder if that some some video editing support
    ?

manta---01, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Why is not possible edit 1080p video with Windows like is possible with MacOS ?

1. Why is not possible edit 1080p video with Windows like is possible with MacOS ? - Similar Threads - Why possible edit

2. Is it possible to make a bootable macOS USB in a Windows 11 PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to make a bootable macOS USB in a Windows 11 PC?: My kid's Macbook Air was crashed and unable to boot into Mac after software update. He asked me to make a bootable USB to reinstall macOS on his machine. However, I only have a Windows 11 PC at hand. Need help to solve the problem....
  3. Is it possible to make a bootable macOS USB in a Windows 11 PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to make a bootable macOS USB in a Windows 11 PC?: My kid's Macbook Air was crashed and unable to boot into Mac after software update. He asked me to make a bootable USB to reinstall macOS on his machine. However, I only have a Windows 11 PC at hand. Need help to solve the problem....
  4. EDITING A MP4 VIDEO -IS POSSIBLE ON WINDOWS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    EDITING A MP4 VIDEO -IS POSSIBLE ON WINDOWS: Is it possible to edit a video recording on windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/editing-a-mp4-video-is-possible-on-windows/f9b7b9bf-72c6-4e21-8292-e3b57d14427d
  5. Is it possible to bulk edit video thumbnails

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to bulk edit video thumbnails: I was wondering if there is a way to bulk edit video thumbnails in windows 10. There are plenty of guides on how to do this for a single video but that would be a huge undertaking for my video library of 5000+ videos (5,272 to be exact). I would like windows to use a frame...
  6. is it possible to edit windows route table.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is it possible to edit windows route table.: hi, is it possible to edit the windows route table. which language is required for that. thanks. 144074
  7. Is It Possible To Have Videos In A Slideshow?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is It Possible To Have Videos In A Slideshow?: I have selected a folder with a number of pictures as a slideshow background. Is it possible to have one or more videos included. Let us say I have three videos: vd1, vd2, vd3. I would like my background to show each of them in turn. How can I do that?...
  8. Is it possible to set up Windows 10 like this?

Is it possible to set up Windows 10 like this?: Currently using Windows 8.1 http://storage8.static.itmages.ru/i/...26bdfdcc5d.png 93196
  9. Is it possible to show the Desktop like this by default???

Is it possible to show the Desktop like this by default???: Hello there, I just installed Win10 Pro x64 and started tweaking here and there, and I noticed that when I press the Desktop icon, by default Win10 shows it like this: [img] By default, Win10 shows it like a folder, and not like the Desktop on prior versions of...
  10. possible to disable automatic updates with 10 home edition like 8.1

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    possible to disable automatic updates with 10 home edition like 8.1: Seems, I read that the home premium edition automatic windows updates could not be disabled like win 8.1 can in services can anyone confirm this? *Smile 11558