Windows 10: Why is nothing working in Windows at all?

Discus and support Why is nothing working in Windows at all? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Things that don't work: Can't turn on/off Bluetooth. The toggle button that is supposed to be there is not there. Cannot remove Bluetooth device.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MonroeMullinix, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Why is nothing working in Windows at all?

Things that don't work:

Can't turn on/off Bluetooth. The toggle button that is supposed to be there is not there.

Cannot remove Bluetooth device.

I'm trying to remove Bluetooth devices because the computer has stopped recognizing them, even though they are paired

Several hours after restarting, the start menu button becomes unresponsive and I have to restart using task manager.

Continuously switches my default browser back to Edge I keep setting it back to use Chrome.

Volume control does not work. It's either full volume or mute.

Any number of things randomly does not work. I get exception errors, software "has stopped working" at least 50% of the time I use Office 365 apps.

This is the most garbage OS I have ever seen.

Note: I've already done hardware diagnostic on the machine and it is perfect. I've also done a factory reset at least 6 times at the direction of Dell. Each time I installed all the updates afterward.

:)

MonroeMullinix, Oct 23, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Why is nothing working in Windows at all?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Why is nothing working in Windows at all?

1. Why is nothing working in Windows at all? - Similar Threads - Why nothing working

2. Why is Windows Search not working at all?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Windows Search not working at all?: I can't function without Microsoft Edge or Bing. Windows Search is not working at all. Can a kind soul respond and perhaps help me find the problem?Thanks so much!...
  3. Why is Windows Search not working at all?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Windows Search not working at all?: I can't function without Microsoft Edge or Bing. Windows Search is not working at all. Can a kind soul respond and perhaps help me find the problem?Thanks so much!...
  4. Why is Windows Search not working at all?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why is this showing? I have tried all but nothing works, there is also no unblock checkbox...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is this showing? I have tried all but nothing works, there is also no unblock checkbox...: ''this app has been blocked for your protection''**Not my original image this is taken from web https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-this-showing-i-have-tried-all-but-nothing/4bc23a18-9175-49d5-9b58-a28de206ea53
  6. Why is this showing? I have tried all but nothing works, there is also no unblock checkbox...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is this showing? I have tried all but nothing works, there is also no unblock checkbox...: ''this app has been blocked for your protection''**Not my original image this is taken from web https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-this-showing-i-have-tried-all-but-nothing/4bc23a18-9175-49d5-9b58-a28de206ea53
  7. Why is this showing? I have tried all but nothing works, there is also no unblock checkbox...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Why is nothing working?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is nothing working?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/1vr7rr1aipq41.png?width=969&format=png&auto=webp&s=fbb7a6f222a6c9475f0f5f97c56811615da29de4 submitted by /u/Todosansy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fum5zn/why_is_nothing_working/
  9. Nothing works at all

in Windows 10 Support
    Nothing works at all: So I just updated to win10 from win7 and it has given me nothing but problems. Here is a list of features unavailable (when I click them the explorer either crashes, doesn't respond at all, or gives a blank screen): *I cannot connect to the internet. *I cannot open network...
  10. Nothing seems to be working AT ALL

in Windows 10 Support
    Nothing seems to be working AT ALL: So I recently upgraded my laptop and desktop to Windows 10, had absolutley no issues with my laptop, however last night 08/06/15 I upgraded my desktop as well (both were running windows 8 and had no issues with either). When windows loads up the wallpaper is just a black...