Windows 10: Why is OneDrive target folder called "OneDrive - leverage innovative users"?

Discus and support Why is OneDrive target folder called "OneDrive - leverage innovative users"? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, all, Just started to try to use OneDrive under my personal Office365 subscription (Office 2016 Pro Plus). Running Win 10 pro. I've placed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by avmad, Nov 5, 2018.

1. avmad Win User

Why is OneDrive target folder called "OneDrive - leverage innovative users"?

Hello, all,

Just started to try to use OneDrive under my personal Office365 subscription (Office 2016 Pro Plus). Running Win 10 pro.

I've placed some files onto my O365 OneDrive storage online.

I've indicated within that web interface that I want to run the app on windows to sync my files to PC.

OneDrive starts on the PC and prompts me to specify the folder to write to. However, below the folder I specify, it creates the folder "OneDrive - leverage innovative users". I've tried a few times to unlink and re-do but it does not offer me a way to change this target folder name.

Anybody know why this is happening and how to change? I would like to have the target folder created as say c:\users\username\documents\OD (to keep it short as poss).

Thanks.

:)

avmad, Nov 5, 2018

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

Anyone know how to remove "OneDrive - For Business" from the Explorer navigation panel? I've tried just about every registry modification, and windows policy for "Onedrive" but they only seem to work for the consumer product, not for onedrive for business.

The onedrive product alone is so damn annoying and continues to load itself upon startup, even when it's explicitly remove from startup. It continues to automatically load and unload itself from within the startup folder... while I'm actively watching it load itself into the startup folder.

Freezer, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Why is OneDrive target folder called "OneDrive - leverage innovative users"?

OneDrive sharing help

Its should be indefinite. I have a shared folder with a friend of mine for about two years now. Is it automatically cutting off?

TheMailMan78, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Why is OneDrive target folder called "OneDrive - leverage innovative users"?

1. Why is OneDrive target folder called "OneDrive - leverage innovative users"? - Similar Threads - Why OneDrive target

2. Why does OneDrive call my Documents folder Dokumenty?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does OneDrive call my Documents folder Dokumenty?: Hi all,New laptop, OS language is English. Just started a OneDrive backup, and the "Documents" library was changed to "Dokumenty". Any idea why? other libraries' names didn't change.Can I manually change it back to Documents?Thanks!...
  3. Why does OneDrive call my Documents folder Dokumenty?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does OneDrive call my Documents folder Dokumenty?: Hi all,New laptop, OS language is English. Just started a OneDrive backup, and the "Documents" library was changed to "Dokumenty". Any idea why? other libraries' names didn't change.Can I manually change it back to Documents?Thanks!...
  4. Why is my files called onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is my files called onedrive: So I recently made a factory reset after getting my pc infected with a virus.When I checked a folder it was called "C:\Users\Arvid\OneDrive\Bilder\Saved Pictures" and I've heard viruses can spread through onedrives and I'm worried that the virus might've followed me through...
  5. Why is my files called onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my files called onedrive: So I recently made a factory reset after getting my pc infected with a virus.When I checked a folder it was called "C:\Users\Arvid\OneDrive\Bilder\Saved Pictures" and I've heard viruses can spread through onedrives and I'm worried that the virus might've followed me through...
  6. Why is my files called onedrive

7. Regarding OneDrive folder in users

Regarding OneDrive folder in users: I have Uninstalled the OneDrive app from my pc. Yet, their is a folder in user. I have tried deleting it and that caused all of my data loss in my Documents and Desktop. After I restarted my pc that folder was again created without my old data. I don't want that folder and...
  8. Regarding OneDrive folder in users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding OneDrive folder in users: I have Uninstalled the OneDrive app from my pc. Yet, their is a folder in user. I have tried deleting it and that caused all of my data loss in my Documents and Desktop. After I restarted my pc that folder was again created without my old data. I don't want that folder and...
  9. Regarding OneDrive folder in user

Regarding OneDrive folder in user: I have Uninstalled the OneDrive app from my pc yet their is a folder in user. I tried deleting it and that made me lost all of my data in my Docs and Desktop. After I restarted my pc that folder was again created without my old data. I don't want that folder and what ever it...
  10. OneDrive and user file folders

OneDrive and user file folders: In Windows 10, I put my user file folders My Documents, My Music, etc. into my OneDrive folder. But this seemed to confuse the OneDrive app, as well as Windows. I guess I should have known better than do do this with system folders, rather than just those system folders’...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. leverage innovative users

2. one drive leverage innovative users

3. leverage innovative user

4. what is one drive leverage,
  5. leverage innovative users onedrive,
  6. what is leverage innovative users,
  7. what is leverage innovation users,
  8. leverage innovative users network,
  9. what is onedrive leverage innovative users drive,
  10. innovative leverage users,
  11. OneDrive leverage,