Windows 10: Why is origin-logo.png in my NVIDIA folder?

Discus and support Why is origin-logo.png in my NVIDIA folder? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I don't know why it would be with NVIDIA. Is my computer hacked??? I don't have any app called origin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hola3008, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Hola3008 Win User

Why is origin-logo.png in my NVIDIA folder?

I don't know why it would be with NVIDIA. Is my computer hacked??? I don't have any app called origin

:)

Hola3008, Mar 18, 2020

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Mar 18, 2020
  3. blinxster Win User
    AMD Fiji XT Reference PCB as Short as GTX 970 Reference, R9 295X2 Performance

Why have you removed WCCftech's logo from the image?? This is not part of the common license agreement
    Although you cite them that is illegal so I suggest you place the original image on you article immediately as I am ready to take this one step further

blinxster, Mar 18, 2020
  4. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

Thema:

1. Why is origin-logo.png in my NVIDIA folder? - Similar Threads - Why origin logo

2. Windows 10 original boot logo recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 original boot logo recovery: Hey, I am using windows 10 latest version. When I start my computer GIGABYTE logo appears and then circle moves beyond it. I don't know how did this happened but I want to change this to original windows 10 boot logo, I am using GIGABYTE motherboard...
  3. Windows 10 original boot logo recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 original boot logo recovery: Hey, I am using windows 10 latest version. When I start my computer GIGABYTE logo appears and then circle moves beyond it. I don't know how did this happened but I want to change this to original windows 10 boot logo, I am using GIGABYTE motherboard...
  4. Windows 10 original boot logo recovery

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. why my site Logo Is Transparent?

why my site Logo Is Transparent?: I have Wordpress Site, Whenever I Design my Site layout , My Logo Became Transparent, Why ? Please HelpThis Is My Site Link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-site-logo-is-transparent/6661ac1f-df80-4aa4-8567-dc9bad2ee21e
  6. why my site Logo Is Transparent?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my site Logo Is Transparent?: I have Wordpress Site, Whenever I Design my Site layout , My Logo Became Transparent, Why ? Please HelpThis Is My Site Link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-site-logo-is-transparent/6661ac1f-df80-4aa4-8567-dc9bad2ee21e
  7. why my site Logo Is Transparent?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Why is my original window crashing?

Why is my original window crashing?: Please give any solution why my parent window is crashing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-original-window-crashing/db00ac30-a36f-40ac-a852-247410ecce40
  9. Cannot Change Folder Icon to a .png Image...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Change Folder Icon to a .png Image...: HelloI'd like to change a regular folder icon to my own .png image. I have followed the steps e.g. click on customise, choose file, choose my .png image, click apply and OK, but nothing happens but, I can change the icon with a .ico file by clicking on the change icon button...
  10. Nvidia files and folders

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia files and folders: I've downloaded and installed the latest Nvidia but do not see the common c:\NVIDIA folder at all, even showing hidden files. I do however, see in the Program Files a folder called NVIDIA Corporation. Also under Program Files (x86) another folder called Nvidia Corporation....