Windows 10: Why is outlook.com not an option for default e-mail in windows 10?

Discus and support Why is outlook.com not an option for default e-mail in windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Trying to set outlook.com as my windows 10 default e-mail. Does not show in the list of e-mail list of apps to select. What to do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MacMono, Jan 28, 2023.

1. MacMono Win User

Why is outlook.com not an option for default e-mail in windows 10?

Trying to set outlook.com as my windows 10 default e-mail. Does not show in the list of e-mail list of apps to select. What to do?

:)

MacMono, Jan 28, 2023
  2. JNRAtlas Win User

How to change the default e-mail in the Edge browser to Outlook vs. Windows Mail?

Original Title: Edge default e-mail

Hello - Does anyone know how to change the default e-mail in the Edge browser to Outlook vs. Windows Mail? Thanks.

PS. Nice that MS does not even list Edge as an option in the Category section of this forum.

JNRAtlas, Jan 28, 2023
  3. (Mac)Mono Win User

Trying to set outlook.com as my windows 10 default e-mail. Does not show in the list of e-mail list of apps to select. What to do?

(Mac)Mono, Jan 28, 2023
  4. Why is outlook.com not an option for default e-mail in windows 10?

Smittychat., Jan 28, 2023
Thema:

1. Why is outlook.com not an option for default e-mail in windows 10? - Similar Threads - Why outlook com

2. Why is outlook.com not an option for default e-mail in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is outlook.com not an option for default e-mail in windows 10?: Trying to set outlook.com as my windows 10 default e-mail. Does not show in the list of e-mail list of apps to select. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-outlookcom-not-an-option-for-default-e-mail/2d01ff70-1664-44c6-9570-6ba98f604c18
  3. Why is outlook.com not an option for default e-mail in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is outlook.com not an option for default e-mail in windows 10?: Trying to set outlook.com as my windows 10 default e-mail. Does not show in the list of e-mail list of apps to select. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-outlookcom-not-an-option-for-default-e-mail/2d01ff70-1664-44c6-9570-6ba98f604c18
  4. Outlook e-mails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook e-mails: My e-mails will not download from AOL into my Outlook. Also, I am having an issue with attachments to my e-mails in Outlook. When I click on the attachment, I get the following error message: Your organization's polices are preventing us from completing this action for you....
  5. Outlook e-mails

Outlook e-mails: My e-mails will not download from AOL into my Outlook. Also, I am having an issue with attachments to my e-mails in Outlook. When I click on the attachment, I get the following error message: Your organization's polices are preventing us from completing this action for you....
  6. Windows 10 outlook e-mail

Windows 10 outlook e-mail: I have been using Outlook 2007, the old stand-alone app but it crashed and burned so am now using what came with windows 10. Is there any way to set up a standard format - font, size, etc. - in this program or must it be done each time you send an email?...
  7. Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com

Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com: I'm having a problem with Mail and Outlook. When I go to view my e-mail messages using the Mail app viewer all of the body content of the message is in some sort of plain text or computer language. There are no pictures of graphics in the message just this plain text...
  8. E mail address dropped by windows 10 mail and outlook

E mail address dropped by windows 10 mail and outlook: Why has my other e mail address been dropped by windows 10 mail and outlook. I use Hotmail as my primary and blueyonder as my other which is a virgin e mail [Original subject: E mail]...
  9. My e mails appear in outlook but not in windows 10 mailbox - why is this ?

My e mails appear in outlook but not in windows 10 mailbox - why is this ?: help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/my-e-mails-appear-in-outlook-but-not-in-windows-10/6850e218-9182-48c4-aa1b-a863c9a047a0
  10. Default E-Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Default E-Mail: Installed 10 and now can't find how to make Yahoo my default e-mail 17417