Windows 10: Why Is Pocket Tanks Not Available?

Discus and support Why Is Pocket Tanks Not Available? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft. I would like to know why pocket tanks isn't available. I would like to play it someday, but unfortunately, I cannot. So here is my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kyle Diaz, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Kyle Diaz Win User

Why Is Pocket Tanks Not Available?

Hello Microsoft.

I would like to know why pocket tanks isn't available. I would like to play it someday, but unfortunately, I cannot. So here is my question. Will you ever bring back pocket tanks back to Windows 10? Thank you,

-Kyle Diaz

:)

Kyle Diaz, Mar 25, 2021
  2. AndreTen Win User

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Hellfire Win User
    Tank based games - suggestions.

Hi everyone, looking for some suggestions for some games based around commanding a tank,

I'm not looking for a massive realistic simulator but something more on the lines of World of Tanks but available offline with single player, anyone know of anything like this? upgradeable tanks, etc etc?

Hellfire, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Minecraft, World of Tanks.. graphic artifacts

Hi Odessa,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I understand that you are not able to fix the issue after following the suggestions provided in the thread you have mentioned in the post.

Have you updated the graphics card drivers?

Follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you update Graphic card drivers:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.
    If the issue still persist follow method 2.

Method 2:

I suggest you to go to the manufacturer’s website of your graphic card and check for any updated drivers available there. If so, try to install them and check if it fix the issue.

If no updated drivers available then try installing the available drivers in compatibility mode.

Refer the steps:

• Download the Drive from the manufacture’s website, Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

• Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.
    If the issue still persist, suggest you to please get in touch with our
    Xbox Support team through below link to resolve the issue:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Our Xbox support team will assist you better in this regard.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Arul_D, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

1. Why Is Pocket Tanks Not Available? - Similar Threads - Why Pocket Tanks

2. why are my Wifi speeds tanking on my pc and not on anything else

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why are my Wifi speeds tanking on my pc and not on anything else: I've been having this issue where on my computer my Wifi is being clocked at 900kb/s where as my tablet next to my pc is clocking 400 mb/s and my Xbox in the same room as my pc is clocking the same 250 to 400 mb/s. I've tried the links recommended on other forums and none of...
  3. why are my Wifi speeds tanking on my pc and not on anything else

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why are my Wifi speeds tanking on my pc and not on anything else: I've been having this issue where on my computer my Wifi is being clocked at 900kb/s where as my tablet next to my pc is clocking 400 mb/s and my Xbox in the same room as my pc is clocking the same 250 to 400 mb/s. I've tried the links recommended on other forums and none of...
  4. world of tank blitz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    world of tank blitz: I have the game world of tank blitz but my in game payments are in dollars , i live in the uk and it to be in sterling how can i change it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/world-of-tank-blitz/a09dd325-7e6c-4397-b666-567786b4ad4a
  5. Pocket PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pocket PC: I am having trouble re-installing software on my Pocket PC 2003 device. I do have a Windows XP computer available, but it will not let me install the software I need. Is there a workaround on a Windows 10 computer?...
  6. world of tanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    world of tanks: this app doesn't want to start it always says error 0x001: failed to create swapchain...
  7. world of tank blitz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    world of tank blitz: I dont know who else to ask but I cant get in on a battle I can do everything else in my garage but win I press battle im lest in the players queue no matter what kind of battle I pick or what tank I use im left in the queue can anyone help please...
  8. Deal: One Mix 2S Yoga pocket laptop available for $659.99

in Windows 10 News
    Deal: One Mix 2S Yoga pocket laptop available for $659.99: One Mix recently unveiled a pocketable 2-in-1 device running Windows 10 and there’s another variant of the device that comes with better specs. One Mix 2S Yoga is a pocket PC that runs Windows 10 and features a 7-inch Touchscreen with high 1920*1200 resolution. The device...
  9. Minecraft pocket edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft pocket edition: Hello microsoft, i have a question. Since i play minecraft pocket edition everything was going well. But a few months later i think i am muted For ever. Can you fix this please. Minecraft name: FuzerFlight13 Thank you. Justin Wolfs...
  10. World of Tanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    World of Tanks: Is there a way to invert the y axis in this game? I cant find it. 62498