Windows 10: Why Is Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-Tered Not Working

Discus and support Why Is Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-Tered Not Working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got a problem with this game and it wont work i tried to solve it with the crack of the original game but it still wont work here is the error the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RobertPU, Jul 29, 2019.

1. RobertPU Win User

Why Is Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-Tered Not Working

I got a problem with this game and it wont work i tried to solve it with the crack of the original game but it still wont work here is the error the procedure entry point_BinkSetIOSize@4 could not be located in the dynamic link library what should i do

:)

RobertPU, Jul 29, 2019

2. issue running Red Faction Guerrilla on win 10

I upgraded to win 10 and now Red Faction Guerrilla wont work and I have tried everything like running in compatibility mode for win 7 and win vista

GabeJolliff, Jul 29, 2019
  3. issue running Red Faction Guerrilla on win 10

that game is now on steam, see if they will honor you game key

Hardcore Games™, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Geethu B Win User

Red Faction Guerrilla Install Problem

Hi Ben,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you with this issue.

The issue may occur if the game is not compatible with Windows 10.

I suggest you to install Red Faction Guerrilla game in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

To install game in compatibility mode follow these steps:

a. Right-click on the setup file of the program and select “Properties”.

c. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

d. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and
    select latest version of Windows from the drop down list.

e. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Why Is Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-Tered Not Working - Similar Threads - Why Red Faction

2. The Real Problem With Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-Tered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Real Problem With Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-Tered: This Is the Real Problem With Red Faction Guerilla Re-Mars-Tered so the real problem that i got is this could not allocate 2,346.365,000 the version of this game is the gog version so can anyone help me with this error please...
  3. Why doesn't the start menu work? I get a red box w/ Critical Error?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why doesn't the start menu work? I get a red box w/ Critical Error?: I click on Start Menu, it hesitates for a while, then brings up red box w/critical Error, says to restart and they will try to fix it, but I keep getting the Error box....
  4. Why is XNBnode not working?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why is XNBnode not working?: Hi! I've been having a problem with a program called XNBNode, Every single time I try to extract any .xnb file it shows a error saying this: Windows Script Host Script: C:\Users\(Can't tell you)\Downloads\XNBNode Files\Files\XNBNode\app\reader.js Line: 3 Char: 5 Error:...
  5. audio not working why?

in Windows 10 Customization
    audio not working why?: my audio is not working even though i have my headphones in and it does not work if i unplug them either there is a big red x on it if that helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-not-working-why/e2a14d1e-c4fe-4c89-a3cd-f35d5175df30
  6. RED X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RED X: Just got a new computer and there is a red x next to desktop, pictures ...how do I get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-x/76bfe88e-f667-4d00-b796-7fa0fb112fdd
  7. Audio works but see red x on icon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio works but see red x on icon: My pc is only 2 weeks old (brand new out of box) but I turned it on this morning and there is a red x on the sound icon, but the sound is working fine. I checked for updates but don't have any, what can I do to fix it or make the red x go away? I ran a sound test and it came...
  8. Why do i get this red text every patch Tuesday

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why do i get this red text every patch Tuesday: here it is before a rest [ATTACH] [ATTACH]after red text stay inlet i do a check for updates Microsoft Windows [ 1803 Version 10.0.17134.165] how can i fix this...
  9. #! Mar Update ????????

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    #! Mar Update ????????: I don't know if this was a well studied update but it almost ruined two of my computers. The first one eliminated all programs except the OS and removed all favorites. I had to download everything that was lost and reestablish the favs. The second after 4 attempts the...
  10. Why is there a red X next to my wireless network bars?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is there a red X next to my wireless network bars?: I'm having an error where I couldn't open my wireless networks to select a network, but after reading online and going to services to check if something's enabled and on the right setting, I clicked something and my wireless network icon turned grey w/ a red X. It looks...