Windows 10: Why Is Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-Tered Not Working

Discus and support Why Is Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-Tered Not Working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got a problem with this game and it wont work i tried to solve it with the crack of the original game but it still wont work here is the error the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RobertPU, Jul 29, 2019.

1. RobertPU Win User

Why Is Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-Tered Not Working

I got a problem with this game and it wont work i tried to solve it with the crack of the original game but it still wont work here is the error the procedure entry point_BinkSetIOSize@4 could not be located in the dynamic link library what should i do

:)

RobertPU, Jul 29, 2019

2. issue running Red Faction Guerrilla on win 10

I upgraded to win 10 and now Red Faction Guerrilla wont work and I have tried everything like running in compatibility mode for win 7 and win vista

GabeJolliff, Jul 29, 2019
  3. issue running Red Faction Guerrilla on win 10

that game is now on steam, see if they will honor you game key

Hardcore Games™, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Geethu B Win User

Red Faction Guerrilla Install Problem

Hi Ben,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you with this issue.

The issue may occur if the game is not compatible with Windows 10.

I suggest you to install Red Faction Guerrilla game in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

To install game in compatibility mode follow these steps:

a. Right-click on the setup file of the program and select “Properties”.

c. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

d. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and
    select latest version of Windows from the drop down list.

e. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Why Is Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-Tered Not Working - Similar Threads - Why Red Faction

2. Why there are red and green borders on desktop ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why there are red and green borders on desktop ?: When I Upgraded my windows from 8.1 to 10. Icons and windows on desktop now appear with red and green border. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-there-are-red-and-green-borders-on-desktop/183cd7a3-92e0-4f22-8243-35f5f766a4ce
  3. Why there are red and green borders on desktop ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why there are red and green borders on desktop ?: When I Upgraded my windows from 8.1 to 10. Icons and windows on desktop now appear with red and green border. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-there-are-red-and-green-borders-on-desktop/183cd7a3-92e0-4f22-8243-35f5f766a4ce
  4. Why is there a Red X on my audio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there a Red X on my audio?: I have a Red X on my audio on the lower right hand of my computer. Has been that way since Thursday and I am trying everything to get the sound back but no avail. Can you help me regain the sound back on my computer. It would be greatly appreciated....
  5. MAR Partner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MAR Partner: Where can I find a MAR Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher partner in Belgium? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mar-partner/95a2e36e-7cdb-44f6-a0d1-15170bd4c539
  6. MAR Partner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MAR Partner: Where can I find a MAR Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher partner in Belgium? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mar-partner/95a2e36e-7cdb-44f6-a0d1-15170bd4c539
  7. Tried playing red faction for the first time and it crashed, kinda. Now it will not get off...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tried playing red faction for the first time and it crashed, kinda. Now it will not get off...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/flopmaster300 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lyll9e/tried_playing_red_faction_for_the_first_time_and/
  8. MAR Licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MAR Licence: Hi, We have 200 refurbished machines which are in use in our business, and have 200 MAR licences for these machines. If we need to swap one of the machines for a replacement, are we able to transfer the MAR licence between machines. There will only be a maximum of 200...
  9. The Real Problem With Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-Tered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Real Problem With Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-Tered: This Is the Real Problem With Red Faction Guerilla Re-Mars-Tered so the real problem that i got is this could not allocate 2,346.365,000 the version of this game is the gog version so can anyone help me with this error please...
  10. #! Mar Update ????????

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    #! Mar Update ????????: I don't know if this was a well studied update but it almost ruined two of my computers. The first one eliminated all programs except the OS and removed all favorites. I had to download everything that was lost and reestablish the favs. The second after 4 attempts the...