Windows 10: why is roblox giving me "interesting topics" pop ups?

Discus and support why is roblox giving me "interesting topics" pop ups? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; why is roblox giving me "interesting topics" pop ups? or is it adware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EpicKev07, Jun 20, 2020.

1. EpicKev07 Win User

why is roblox giving me "interesting topics" pop ups?

why is roblox giving me "interesting topics" pop ups? or is it adware

:)

EpicKev07, Jun 20, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

q.js from p.adrta pop up

These popups for a .js from adrta appear to come from a malicious ad...
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...1-5d8892764ed7

...and is discussed here on the ESET forum.
    https://forum.eset.com/topic/7520-aa...tacom-pop-ups/

If you haven't downloaded or run the .js then there may not be anything on the PC that needs cleaning. There are some suggestions in the ESET forum post for further steps you could take to be sure.

3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Jun 20, 2020
  4. HectorPaz Win User

Can Roblox give you a virus?

Hi DaveM121 thank you I'm going to tell my parents that it is safe that I won't get a virus for downloading Roblox and playing world of tanks

Also can you give me a list of games i could play for free and with no viruses because i want to play some games on the computer and don't know what games

HectorPaz, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

1. why is roblox giving me "interesting topics" pop ups? - Similar Threads - why roblox giving

2. Traffic Incident within the News & Interest will not give me details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Traffic Incident within the News & Interest will not give me details: When I opened the News & Interest and clicked on Traffic Incident to get more info, doesn't matter where I clicked: The Title, the "See More", nothing happened. Please let me know how can I view the details?...
  3. Traffic Incident within the News & Interest will not give me details

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Traffic Incident within the News & Interest will not give me details: When I opened the News & Interest and clicked on Traffic Incident to get more info, doesn't matter where I clicked: The Title, the "See More", nothing happened. Please let me know how can I view the details?...
  4. Traffic Incident within the News & Interest will not give me details

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. SRW keeps giving me a pop up of Anti virus being unhealthy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SRW keeps giving me a pop up of Anti virus being unhealthy: I have Windows 10 on my laptop. I work in a client's SRW and since I updated my Total AV virus protection I keep getting a pop up saying that the SRW has detected that the following products, Anti Virus are being reported as unhealthy in the Windows Security Center. Please...
  6. SRW keeps giving me a pop up of Anti virus being unhealthy

SRW keeps giving me a pop up of Anti virus being unhealthy: I have Windows 10 on my laptop. I work in a client's SRW and since I updated my Total AV virus protection I keep getting a pop up saying that the SRW has detected that the following products, Anti Virus are being reported as unhealthy in the Windows Security Center. Please...
  7. How many topics in the "my interests" are allowed to be blocked?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How many topics in the "my interests" are allowed to be blocked?: I keep trying to block all of the "discover interests" and all of the sources in the "news and interests" feed because I literally only want the weather in there, and I've gotten to the point where whenever I block something new, one of the previously blocked "interests" ends...
  8. How many topics in the "my interests" are allowed to be blocked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How many topics in the "my interests" are allowed to be blocked?: I keep trying to block all of the "discover interests" and all of the sources in the "news and interests" feed because I literally only want the weather in there, and I've gotten to the point where whenever I block something new, one of the previously blocked "interests" ends...
  9. How many topics in the "my interests" are allowed to be blocked?

10. How to add or remove Topics on News and Interests in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add or remove Topics on News and Interests in Windows 10: Although Microsoft shows random news articles in the new News and Interests widget in Windows 10, you can add or remove topics using this tutorial. You do not have to install third-party software as there is an in-built option for this purpose. Microsoft recently added a new...