Windows 10: why is so hard to keep a favorite pass word?

Discus and support why is so hard to keep a favorite pass word? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have no Ideal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sammarshall3, Aug 20, 2018.

1. why is so hard to keep a favorite pass word?

I have no Ideal

:)

sammarshall3, Aug 20, 2018
  2. ImLost Win User

Can't get favorites from edge to chrome, and missing drop-down menus

So in IE, ya click the star, and there was the list of favorites to click on. Is there some steps I can eliminate, or is this how Chrome really does it.....dots/bookmarks/imported/imp. from IE/then clk on your favorite?

And does anybody know how I get those 5 or 6 words with the dropdown menus at upper left?

ImLost, Aug 20, 2018
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    removal of favorites

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• Are you referring to Microsoft Edge Browser/internet Explorer favorite?
    The favorite that you are referring is Edge or Internet Explorer browser, I would suggest to clear cookies and history or right-click on the list which you want to remove by selecting delete.

Follow the steps on how to clear cookies.

To view your browsing history, select Hub >
    History. To delete it, select Clear all history, choose the types of data or files that you want to remove from your PC, then select
    Clear.

Note: applicable to Edge browser.

For internet Explorer follow the steps below.

• Open Internet Explorer, Click on the favorite menu.

• Choose “Organize favorite”, click on favorite you wish to delete.

• Click on delete which can found below.
    Get back to us with result and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Aug 20, 2018
  4. JohnFyffe Win User

why is so hard to keep a favorite pass word?

Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Your suggestion does not work. It did work on Windows 7.

JohnFyffe, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

why is so hard to keep a favorite pass word?

1. why is so hard to keep a favorite pass word? - Similar Threads - why hard keep

2. Why is Microsoft so hard to explore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft so hard to explore?: 1. I am trying to navigate through supporttrying to get into a live chat with a microsoft expert but this is just no where to be found. they will make me go tab to tab to tab to tab. Yes i had to emphasize that. I don't get it why can't I click 1 singular button to talk with...
  3. Why is Microsoft so hard to explore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft so hard to explore?: 1. I am trying to navigate through supporttrying to get into a live chat with a microsoft expert but this is just no where to be found. they will make me go tab to tab to tab to tab. Yes i had to emphasize that. I don't get it why can't I click 1 singular button to talk with...
  4. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET HELP: i am a disabled combat vetern, ive beeeeeeeen asksing for help since the 11th of december when i bought my laptop, sombody is on my laptop i cannot us my voice to type with ina i cant us i=mty hadshands, thank to an ied but nobdy will help me...
  5. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET HELP: i am a disabled combat vetern, ive beeeeeeeen asksing for help since the 11th of december when i bought my laptop, sombody is on my laptop i cannot us my voice to type with ina i cant us i=mty hadshands, thank to an ied but nobdy will help me...
  6. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET HELP

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. pass word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pass word: I forgot my pass word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pass-word/ae474159-dc6e-4439-9ab1-12fba514a923
  8. pass word removal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pass word removal: remove a password easily https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pass-word-removal/1ea6b81b-04f8-4fe0-9761-c29a05afde60
  9. Pass word problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pass word problem: s Micro soft keep informing me that my pass word may have been changed and asking me to sign in again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pass-word-problem/9fe1da98-0ac6-4cc3-b795-c3b413233d79"
  10. pass words

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pass words: how do I find old pass words? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pass-words/aa817f44-ad97-4d22-8e71-69531b9c10e5