Windows 10: Why is Solitaire saying "No internet connection". My internet is fine I am using the mobile now

Discus and support Why is Solitaire saying "No internet connection". My internet is fine I am using the mobile now in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why is my Solitaire saying "No internet connection" I have played this game for years. This mobile "No internet connection" but can play daily game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kitty`, May 15, 2020.

1. Kitty` Win User

Why is Solitaire saying "No internet connection". My internet is fine I am using the mobile now

Why is my Solitaire saying "No internet connection" I have played this game for years. This mobile "No internet connection" but can play daily game but not event. Other mobile error code 121003. My internet is fine on everything in the hkuse and i am using mobile now to write this Whats going on most annoying. I have sent emails to Micrsoft but no answer Help please

:)

Kitty`, May 15, 2020

2. HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, May 15, 2020
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection/Store not connecting to Internet.

For the last one week I could not open Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Whenever I open the application, it says "There is problem downloading game data for Microsoft Solitaire Collection. FAQ at http://aka.ms/mssolitairefaq and refer to error code 101_107_1, When I tried to open Store application also, the message comes stating that "you are not connected to Internet". However my internet connection is OK, and is working nicely.

Satyanarayana G, May 15, 2020
  4. 3mptylord Win User

Why is Solitaire saying "No internet connection". My internet is fine I am using the mobile now

Network Settings says No Internet Connection, But...

I've tried unselecting the option but I didn't fix the issue - nor could I see why it would.

The following things connect to the internet fine:
    • Microsoft Edge (new IE)
    • Chrome
    • Steam's browser and Steam multiplayer games
    • League of Legends launcher, patcher, PVP.net and game client
    • Battle.net
    • Pretty much everything
    What doesn't work:

• Network Center (says I'm not connected)
    • Windows Live Mail (logging in)
    • Outlook (logging in)
    • Notepad 8 (logging in)
    • User Accounts (logging in)
    The issue seems to affect any Microsoft product that tries to connect to Live.

3mptylord, May 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Why is Solitaire saying "No internet connection". My internet is fine I am using the mobile now - Similar Threads - Why Solitaire saying

2. My internet is working fine but my pc continues to say that I have no internet when connected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My internet is working fine but my pc continues to say that I have no internet when connected.: So I tried playing games on my pc but my internet is stating that there is no internet and secured, this is happened for a while now and it’s starting to make me mad that I have to keep doing this every single day. My dad tried resetting it and it worked for a while but I...
  3. Why does it say "no internet, secured" but my internet works fine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does it say "no internet, secured" but my internet works fine?: I recently have been having wi-fi issues on my pc. I would have random lag spikes but only on my computer. I tried resetting the router and troubleshooting my internet connection but I kept lagging. I eventually reset my network adapters which caused my network connection to...
  4. Why does it say "no internet, secured" but my internet works fine?

Why does it say "no internet, secured" but my internet works fine?: I recently have been having wi-fi issues on my pc. I would have random lag spikes but only on my computer. I tried resetting the router and troubleshooting my internet connection but I kept lagging. I eventually reset my network adapters which caused my network connection to...
  5. Why does it say "no internet, secured" but my internet works fine?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. I am Using Window 11 in a Laptop But When I use The Internet By connecting My Mobile...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am Using Window 11 in a Laptop But When I use The Internet By connecting My Mobile...: Network Issue my laptop When I cannot Wi-Fi with my mobile hotspot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-using-window-11-in-a-laptop-but-when-i-use/02062846-2470-45b9-bdf5-0092cde1c29c
  7. I am Using Window 11 in a Laptop But When I use The Internet By connecting My Mobile...

I am Using Window 11 in a Laptop But When I use The Internet By connecting My Mobile...: Network Issue my laptop When I cannot Wi-Fi with my mobile hotspot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-using-window-11-in-a-laptop-but-when-i-use/02062846-2470-45b9-bdf5-0092cde1c29c
  8. I am unable to connect to the internet. It says that you are connected to the internet but...

I am unable to connect to the internet. It says that you are connected to the internet but...: [IMG]My internet status is showing as connected but while i open a browser etc. it says you are internet access is blocked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-connect-to-the-internet-it-says/8188299b-da64-47b2-b61d-f2e88c8bc5c1
  9. Edge says I am not connected to the internet

Edge says I am not connected to the internet: Microsoft Edge thinks that I am not connected to the internet. But I am connected, when I change browser, everything ok... The problem occurs not only with Edge but also with some other Microsoft services like Cortana....
  10. I am connected to the internet, but in the toolbar it says Not Connect

I am connected to the internet, but in the toolbar it says Not Connect: I am connected to the internet, but in the toolbar it says Not Connected and Connections are available. I am referring this to the Wifi Icon on the Bottom Right Corner near the Clock (Notification Area). There is no yellow asterix and I am properly connected to the...