Windows 10: why is spatial sound not available and what is wrong with the sound device ?????

Discus and support why is spatial sound not available and what is wrong with the sound device ????? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; for some time now i have been having this problem that is not having spatial sound although i connected my headphones and dolby access does not see my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AhmedReshah, Apr 20, 2019.

1. why is spatial sound not available and what is wrong with the sound device ?????

for some time now i have been having this problem that is not having spatial sound although i connected my headphones and dolby access does not see my headphones and even sonic headphones for windows does not work too so and in the playback device section when i choose my headphone and then choose spatial sound it says that it is not available as the pic would hopefully show and the bigger problem is that it works with other computers, PCs sporting win 10 and for some chance at repairing this problem i reinstalled all windows (1809) downloaded all driver from their official sites and updated them with driverpack solution and it did not work again so any help please ...

EDIT: i forgot to mention another problem with sound too it when i use my headphones and then i pause the video or song or whatever is playing to like get a bite or get a sip of water or something when i resume whatever is playing (note that it does not happen all the time and it is quickly fixed when i unplug the headphones and then put them back in) the sound like skyrockets and my ears explode and in some times i even got buzzing in my left ear and couldn't hear with it fo a couple of minutes and for proof that it happens only with this laptop is that it never occurs on my smartphone or my parent's PC so what is the solution for this and i am ready to help with any information.

why is spatial sound not available and what is wrong with the sound device ????? 0a193908-e0b5-4196-8ad7-6a657f1ccd8f?upload=true.png

:)

AhmedReshah, Apr 20, 2019

2. Spatial sound is not available on this device

Hello,

The Spatial Sound feature in Windows 10 is disabled by default. To enable it, follow these steps:

• In the notification area, right-click on the sound icon.
    • In the context menu, click on Playback devices.
    • Select your playback device and then click on Properties.
    • Click on the Spatial sound tab.
    • Select the Spatial sound format you want to apply.

If you have any questions or things you'd like to clarify, feel free to ask.

Regards.

Marvin Barc, Apr 20, 2019
  3. Spatial sound is not available on this device

I think it's pretty obvious that he wasn't looking for that answer. He clearly explained that he's not able to turn on the spatial sound and not that he's unable to find a way to turn the spatial sound on. I've got the same problem and I too am looking for
    answers. Thank you for being nice enough to come up with an answer but please read the questions carefully before answerig them.

AbdulMohi1, Apr 20, 2019
  4. why is spatial sound not available and what is wrong with the sound device ?????

Spatial Sound

Hi,

The Spatial Sound feature is available in Windows 10 but by default, it has been disabled. To enable it, follow the steps below:

• In the notification area, right-click on the sound icon.
    • In the context menu, click on Playback devices.
    • Select your playback device and then click on Properties.
    • Click on the Spatial sound tab.
    • Select the Spatial sound format you want to apply.

Get back to us if there is anything else. We'll be glad to help.

Jennifer Bri, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

why is spatial sound not available and what is wrong with the sound device ?????

1. why is spatial sound not available and what is wrong with the sound device ????? - Similar Threads - why spatial sound

2. spatial sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spatial sound: my spatial sound wont work in settings i cant press the turn on buttom and when i go advanced settings when i turn it on it goes staight back to off i need help becuse this really affects my gamplay becuse i cant hear behind me...
  3. spatial sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    spatial sound: my spatial sound wont work in settings i cant press the turn on buttom and when i go advanced settings when i turn it on it goes staight back to off i need help becuse this really affects my gamplay becuse i cant hear behind me...
  4. Spatial Sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spatial Sound: I use Dolby Atmos for spatial sound as it gives me better 3d sound for games. I keep running into an issue however. At least once a day Windows will switch my spatial sound from Dolby Atmos to Off on it's own. I then have to manually change it back to Dolby Atmos. Is there...
  5. Spatial sound is not available for this device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spatial sound is not available for this device: This issue only came up recently, and I'm not sure how completely. I may have tinkered with some audio settings that caused this, but the only thing I remember is installing Equalizer APO. If I try to enable Spatial Sound with my device, it's option is completely grayed out...
  6. Sonic Spatial Sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sonic Spatial Sound: I recently got a new pair of headphones that are supposed to have 7.1 surround sound but it doesn't seem to work on my computer, I tried messing with the settings to get the sound I want from my headphones until I came across the SSS Sonic Spatial Sound but it doesn't seem to...
  7. Spatial Sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spatial Sound: I have been trying to enable spatial sound but my computer won't let me, when I turn it on it instantly changes my spatial sound settings to off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spatial-sound/f84f3c46-e2b6-4db5-875f-d66471f6e91e
  8. why is spatial sound not available ?????

why is spatial sound not available ?????: for some time now i have been having this problem that is not having spatial sound although i connected my headphones and dolby access does not see my headphones and even sonic headphones for windows does not work too so and in the playback device section when i choose my...
  9. Spatial Sound not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spatial Sound not working: Can't seem to get my spatial sound to work, currently on windows 10 using realtek high definition audio. Every time I try to select a spatial sound option, it switches automatically to off. I've tried reinstalling and updating drivers, neither of which worked. Please help....
  10. Spatial sound

Spatial sound: Hello, I have read how to enable spatial sound, but my only option is off, I know my headphones have spatial sound, but it won't work, can anybody tell me how to turn spatial sound on?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do any spatial sound formats work with realtek

2. spatial sound is not available on this device

3. Why is spatial sound not available