Windows 10: Why is Spotlight ignoring my "likes" when I say I like or don't like a picture?

Discus and support Why is Spotlight ignoring my "likes" when I say I like or don't like a picture? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This never used to happen, but now I am getting the ugliest pictures that are all mountains, green trees, and blue waters. I have repeatedly clicked on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by g_777, Jul 1, 2020.

1. g_777 Win User

Why is Spotlight ignoring my "likes" when I say I like or don't like a picture?

This never used to happen, but now I am getting the ugliest pictures that are all mountains, green trees, and blue waters. I have repeatedly clicked on the "do NOT like" option in the upper-right corner of the Lock screen to select that I don't like a photo. Then it just keeps giving me more & more of the same ones I said I did NOT like, with the next round of photos. On rare occasions I get something I DO like, such as pictures of a starry sky. But I select "LIKE" and hardly ever see any of those again. Spotlight used to be much more consistent with our choices, and the photos used to be beautiful but now they are all drab & boring. What happened?

:)

g_777, Jul 1, 2020

2. welcome screen is not asking if i like the spotlight choice

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why your laptop is not asking if you like the spotlight choice might be because the Windows spotlight is not set as your lock screen background. To address this concern, we suggest enabling Windows spotlight as your lock screen
    background. To do so, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Personalization and then select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, click on the drop down menu and make sure to click on Windows spotlight.

If further assistance is needed, don't hesitate to reply on this thread.

Darleen Pen, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Windows Spotlight- pressed "like" instead of "dont like"

I pressed "like" on the spotlight image eve though I did not like it, and it constatly shows on my spotlight. Is there any way to correct the mistake, that is eliminate it from the spotlight reel?

Rafaeldel Villar, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Why is Spotlight ignoring my "likes" when I say I like or don't like a picture?

Windows Spotlight- pressed "like" instead of "dont like"

Hi Villar,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

• Do you wants to change the lock screen picture?
    • Are you making these changes in the Microsoft account?

I suggest you install any pending Windows updates on the pc to check if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

You can turn off the Windows Spotlight feature and then turning it back on and check

Step 1: Right-click on the desktop and then click Personalize to open Personalization category of Settings.

Step 2: Click Lock screen

Step 3: Under Background section, select Picture or slideshow option from the drop-down box.

Step 4: Press windows key + Lock.

Step 5: login back again and follow the same steps from 1 to 3 and change back to Windows spotlight and check if it helps.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Why is Spotlight ignoring my "likes" when I say I like or don't like a picture?

1. Why is Spotlight ignoring my "likes" when I say I like or don't like a picture? - Similar Threads - Why Spotlight ignoring

2. Cannot like Spotlight wallpaper.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot like Spotlight wallpaper.: When I right click on the "Learn about this picture" icon and click " I like this picture", I don't get any visual feedback indicating that I liked or disliked the picture, like when I do the same in the lock screen....
  3. Cannot like Spotlight wallpaper.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot like Spotlight wallpaper.: When I right click on the "Learn about this picture" icon and click " I like this picture", I don't get any visual feedback indicating that I liked or disliked the picture, like when I do the same in the lock screen....
  4. Why is it like this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is it like this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/acer11059 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lpsdnc/why_is_it_like_this/
  5. I don't like windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't like windows 10: It's been several months since I upgraded from windows 8.1 to 10. I have tried to get use to the big change but I just don't care for it. I want to go back to window 8.1. Is it possible to do it my self or do I have to have a professional do it?...
  6. I like it but . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I like it but . . .: II like the browser Mozilla Firefox. But, there's a problem? Whenever, I install it. Everything changes? For example: The desktop icon, for my email. Is a picture, of two envelopes. Which is perfect! But, after installing Firefox. The desktop icon, for my email. Turns into,...
  7. Why is it like this?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is it like this?!: https://reddit.com/link/jabkix/video/dj0e82srlus51/player submitted by /u/Apollo_YouTube [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jabkix/why_is_it_like_this/
  8. I hacked Windows10 to look/act like Windows7, but I don't like it

in Windows 10 Customization
    I hacked Windows10 to look/act like Windows7, but I don't like it: I don't remember what I did to change my windows10 to look like windows7, but if anyone could please tell me a way to put it back to it's original Windows10 format I would appreciate it....
  9. I Don't like Windows Ten.

in Windows 10 Support
    I Don't like Windows Ten.: How do I get Windows 8.1 back? 9605
  10. I don't like my current Windows spotlight, how do I change it?

in Windows 10 Support
    I don't like my current Windows spotlight, how do I change it?: Or tell it to fetch next image. I already pressed I don't like vote button. 62964