Windows 10: Why is SystemSettingsAdminFlows.exe popping up a window asking me to reenter my Microsoft...

Discus and support Why is SystemSettingsAdminFlows.exe popping up a window asking me to reenter my Microsoft... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; For the past few days every time I Click on Paint 3D a window pops up asking for my Microsoft Account password! I can close this Window and use Paint... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Yeisei, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Yeisei Win User

Why is SystemSettingsAdminFlows.exe popping up a window asking me to reenter my Microsoft...

For the past few days every time I Click on Paint 3D a window pops up asking for my Microsoft Account password!

I can close this Window and use Paint 3D with no problems. This looks like something you would expect from a virus trying to collect passwords!

Windows 10 Pro, Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.547)

This is the Window that's popping up:

Why is SystemSettingsAdminFlows.exe popping up a window asking me to reenter my Microsoft... 008a2cd3-ce48-4e49-a50e-5a8d158c99a7?upload=true.jpg

It's not asking for the system Admin password. It's asking for my Microsoft email password.

Details of SystemSettingsAdminFlows.exe:

Why is SystemSettingsAdminFlows.exe popping up a window asking me to reenter my Microsoft... f9e21679-e832-4fa2-a86d-15793fd85fcf?upload=true.jpg Why is SystemSettingsAdminFlows.exe popping up a window asking me to reenter my Microsoft... [​IMG]

Why would I need to enter my email password to run any file on my system?

what do I do to correct this?

:)

Yeisei, Aug 12, 2018

2. Asked to reenter password

Hello,

Recently I received a notification after signing in to my computer that asks me to reenter my password to verify it. It never did that before and it just started doing that now.

The notification reads "You need to fix your Microsoft account for apps on your other devices to be able to launch apps and continue experiences on this device." Clicking the notification opens the settings app which then opens another window that reads
    "Please reenter your password. We need to verify the password for your Microsoft account." And shows my email plus a text box to put in my password.

I don't trust it because I don't know if it's really Microsoft or something else. I ran every kind of antivirus I have on my PC but all of them say my PC is clean but I still don't trust it.

I wish I could upload a picture of the notification but the site won't accept the file type from my phone.

Is this legitimate or something my antivirus failed to detect?

JuanAranguren, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Why is SystemSettingsAdminFlows.exe popping up a window asking me to reenter my Microsoft...

Pop asking for deny or allowing use of an .exe file.

Hi Grant,

To better assist you, please answer the following questions.

• Are you getting "Pop up" messages that ask you to allow or deny an application?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • Were there any changes made on the system?

We're looking forward to your response.

Mark Ole, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Why is SystemSettingsAdminFlows.exe popping up a window asking me to reenter my Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Why SystemSettingsAdminFlows exe

2. loud hacked warning with pop up asking me to call Microsoft Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    loud hacked warning with pop up asking me to call Microsoft Security: When I received the loud warning, I immediately shut my laptop off. I left it off for the rest of the day. Now when I turned it on a picture comes up but I cannot do anything. Can’t login or open anything. What now?...
  3. loud hacked warning with pop up asking me to call Microsoft Security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    loud hacked warning with pop up asking me to call Microsoft Security: When I received the loud warning, I immediately shut my laptop off. I left it off for the rest of the day. Now when I turned it on a picture comes up but I cannot do anything. Can’t login or open anything. What now?...
  4. loud hacked warning with pop up asking me to call Microsoft Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. why does google pop up repeatedly pop up on my screen asking me to sigh in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does google pop up repeatedly pop up on my screen asking me to sigh in: Google pop up repeatedly comes up asking me to sign it. It then says wants permission to read, compose, send and permanently delete all email from GmailAssociate me with my personal info on GoogleSEE MY PERSONAL INTO, INCLUDING ANY PERSONAL INFO I HAVE MADE PUBLICLY...
  6. why does google pop up repeatedly pop up on my screen asking me to sigh in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does google pop up repeatedly pop up on my screen asking me to sigh in: Google pop up repeatedly comes up asking me to sign it. It then says wants permission to read, compose, send and permanently delete all email from GmailAssociate me with my personal info on GoogleSEE MY PERSONAL INTO, INCLUDING ANY PERSONAL INFO I HAVE MADE PUBLICLY...
  7. why does google pop up repeatedly pop up on my screen asking me to sigh in

8. Windows 10 Security Update Error: Outlook keeps asking me to reenter my institution's...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Security Update Error: Outlook keeps asking me to reenter my institution's...: I am not sure if anyone else is experiencing this issue. I currently work remotely for three separate schools one in Arizona, the other in Texas, and another in New Mexico that all use Outlook for their @university.edu email platforms. After the recent security updates were...
  9. SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup: This nasty little pop up box appeared straight after the latest update for windows 10. I did this on 24.7.20 The box appears on every start-up when cancelled it reappears for a second time, then stays off until next start up. Apparently its sonic studios there have been...
  10. Pop up asked me Contact Microsoft

Pop up asked me Contact Microsoft: just pop up about Trojan horse tom call Microsoft support at 1-833-618xxxx is this leget. [Original Title: pop up] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pop-up-asked-me-contact-microsoft/2ed5de7b-c0b9-4744-92dd-555672421ba1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. systemsettingsadminflows.exe

2. computer keeps asking me if i want to install ss3svc32.exe

3. why am i getting a pop up stating its time to restart to stay supported

4. SystemSettingsAdminFlows,
  5. systemadminflows.exe what is it,
  6. why does microsoft message keep popping up asking me to log in 2019?,
  7. popup asks to reenter password for microsoft account,
  8. systemsettingsadminflows.exe missing,
  9. systemsettingsadminflows.exe webroot pop up