Windows 10: Why is text BLURRY in dialog boxes (laptop only)?

Discus and support Why is text BLURRY in dialog boxes (laptop only)? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Posting here but not certain that this is a graphics card issue... For some reason, my laptop often shows "non crisp" fonts in pop up / dialogue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by orlando1974, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Why is text BLURRY in dialog boxes (laptop only)?

Posting here but not certain that this is a graphics card issue...

For some reason, my laptop often shows "non crisp" fonts in pop up / dialogue boxes. See screenshots... would love to solve this and have all text be crisp. This happens only on my laptop (Asus N550JV).

Why is text BLURRY in dialog boxes (laptop only)? [​IMG]

Why is text BLURRY in dialog boxes (laptop only)? [​IMG]

Can anyone lead me to a solution please?

:)

orlando1974, Aug 25, 2020
  2. herrma29 Win User

Blurry Dialog Boxes, Application Clear

I have a new laptop, set up with external monitors. I have been able to make the main application window for most of my programs show clearly, but several applications have fuzzy dialog boxes. The main window is clear on both of my screens, but the dialog
    boxes will display blurry on one or both screens.

herrma29, Aug 25, 2020
  3. Visha0008 Win User
    Blurry text in windows 10

Please help me with blurry text issue. My screen resolution is 1920x1080 and i m running dell laptop. I looked around for this issue but none of them helped. As suggested currently i am using 125% setting for dpi, but still the dialogue box looks really
    horrible.

Visha0008, Aug 25, 2020
  4. Why is text BLURRY in dialog boxes (laptop only)?

Dialog Boxes constantly flash on and off

Hi,

To check Windows 10 Build version you may follow the steps below:

• Win + R. Open up the run command with the Win + R key combo.
    • Launch winver. Simply type in winver into the run command text box and hit OK. That is it. You should now see a dialog screen revealing the OS build and registration information.
    Thank you.

Karina Aris, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

Why is text BLURRY in dialog boxes (laptop only)?

1. Why is text BLURRY in dialog boxes (laptop only)? - Similar Threads - Why text BLURRY

2. windows 11 enlarge dialog box text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 enlarge dialog box text: This is a question in windows 11.As you can see in the sample dialog box attach to this message, the text in the dialog box are very small and make it hard to read.Other text that is not relate to windows dialog box, like windows icon caption in the desktop are in normal...
  3. windows 11 enlarge dialog box text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 enlarge dialog box text: This is a question in windows 11.As you can see in the sample dialog box attach to this message, the text in the dialog box are very small and make it hard to read.Other text that is not relate to windows dialog box, like windows icon caption in the desktop are in normal...
  4. why are dialog boxes blurry in apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why are dialog boxes blurry in apps: happened a while ago that all fonts and everything is clear until i try to save a document and the save window is blurry see attached image. how can this be fixed, I have tried scaling and ClearType but its only these windows I don't know if that is the problemhappened a...
  5. why are dialog boxes blurry in apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why are dialog boxes blurry in apps: happened a while ago that all fonts and everything is clear until i try to save a document and the save window is blurry see attached image. how can this be fixed, I have tried scaling and ClearType but its only these windows I don't know if that is the problemhappened a...
  6. why are dialog boxes blurry in apps

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry text: HiAMD Ryzen 5 5600u intergrated graphicsI have a lenovo ideapad 5 pro and when i run some programs, the text appears to be blurry and some other programs does not have this problem. i've set all my display scaling and resolution to windows recommended and it still does not...
  8. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry text: When I am opening some third-party apps and some inbuilt settings, I am seeing blurry text like a person without his spectacles would see. Can anybody help me with this problem. I am currently using a Lenovo Ideapad slim 3. Also I am facing this problem only at few places....
  9. Blurry Dialog Boxes, Application Clear

Blurry Dialog Boxes, Application Clear: I have a new laptop, set up with external monitors. I have been able to make the main application window for most of my programs show clearly, but several applications have fuzzy dialog boxes. The main window is clear on both of my screens, but the dialog boxes will display...
  10. Strange hover over dialog box text problem

Strange hover over dialog box text problem: When I was troubleshooting my audio I encountered this problem with the hover box information; the information was displayed twice. Any idea if this could be solved/fixed I'm assuming this indicates a more serious problem; [ATTACH]...