Windows 10: Why is that blue screen that shows up after a reboot?

Discus and support Why is that blue screen that shows up after a reboot? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ? I used to get a screen with all executable modules... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by walkerpbus, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Why is that blue screen that shows up after a reboot?

? I used to get a screen with all executable modules

:)

walkerpbus, Aug 28, 2019

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Aug 28, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 28, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Why is that blue screen that shows up after a reboot?

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

Why is that blue screen that shows up after a reboot?

1. Why is that blue screen that shows up after a reboot? - Similar Threads - Why blue screen

2. Blue Screen after rebooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen after rebooting: For the past month or so, whenever I would try to shutdown or reboot normally windows would POST and then where it would normally load windows I would get a BSOD about repairing but it would not let me repair, the error code usually has something about ntoskl. If I reboot and...
  3. Blue Screen after rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen after rebooting: For the past month or so, whenever I would try to shutdown or reboot normally windows would POST and then where it would normally load windows I would get a BSOD about repairing but it would not let me repair, the error code usually has something about ntoskl. If I reboot and...
  4. Every single blue screen showed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every single blue screen showed up: I got a lots of blue screen likeDRIVER OVERAN_STACK BUFFERKERNEL SECURITY CHEK FAILURE CRITICAL PROCESSES DIEDREFERNCE BY POINTERDPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREAMEMORY MANAGEMENT everytime for no reason there’s more blue screen come but all i have to say i...
  5. Blue screen reboot loop after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen reboot loop after reboot: Hi, I have a problem with my Windows laptop, I recently got a blue screen after restarting my PC, and then it restarted in an infinite loop. My Windows OS version is Windows 10 20H2, my PC's stop code is NTFS file system, and my computer is Samsung Galaxy. I tried many...
  6. Blue screen reboot loop after reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen reboot loop after reboot: Hi, I have a problem with my Windows laptop, I recently got a blue screen after restarting my PC, and then it restarted in an infinite loop. My Windows OS version is Windows 10 20H2, my PC's stop code is NTFS file system, and my computer is Samsung Galaxy. I tried many...
  7. Blue screen reboot loop after reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Blue screen reboot loop after reboot

Blue screen reboot loop after reboot: Hi everyone, I have a problem with my Windows 10 PC, today I got a blue screen after restarting my PC, and then it reboots in an infinite cycle. My version of Windows OS is Windows 10 20H2. I tried many solutions and they did not work. Please find a solution for me....
  9. Blue screen reboot loop after reset

Blue screen reboot loop after reset: Hi, I'm have an issue with my windows pc, recently I got a blue screen after I reset my pc, and then it reboots in a infinite loop. My OS version of windows is windows 10 20H2, The stop code for my pc is NTFS file system, and my computer is Samsung galaxy book ion. I tried...
  10. Blue Screen reboot

Blue Screen reboot: I am also getting a Microsoft blue screen error also called a stop error and the system gathers data and then restarts. I saw in another post of reading minidump dmp files. Is there some way I can open this and read it? Turns out each time the blue screen error happens it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows blue screen after reboot