Windows 10: why is that thing on the top of my screen? help plz

Discus and support why is that thing on the top of my screen? help plz in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/coolboyyobro [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/coolboyyobro, Sep 30, 2020.

1. why is that thing on the top of my screen? help plz

/u/coolboyyobro, Sep 30, 2020
  2. Haz197 Win User

GPU2 Help Plz

Hi,

1st off, if this is in the wrong place, plz will a mod move it, thnx .. *Smile why is that thing on the top of my screen? help plz :)

Has anyone managed to get GPU2 working on a g92 gts? plz help me !! it is saying working 250/25000 but is using 1 core @ 100% and my gpu fan isn't spinning up and i know it does, even the slightest workload and its 80c easy.

Has anyone got the time to take me thru it 1 step at a time plz ??

Or a good guide ??

I have 177.35 installed (modded inf) and i had to skip a few files on install, said it couldn't locate them but rebooted fine and nvcntrlpnl is saying 177.35 *Frown why is that thing on the top of my screen? help plz :(

srry, folding noob, but if it can help cure cancer, .... i'm in !

Haz197, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

why is that thing on the top of my screen? help plz

Hello. PC Problem plz Help!

Hello Hronis,

Thank you for replying back with the status of this issue

• Is this issue occurs only when playing games or with all the other applications?
    This issue may occur due to presence of unused files in Windows or due to software conflicts.

I would suggest you to run system maintenance troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Please follow these steps:

a. Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar and click on it in results.

b. Click "View all" and then click "System Maintenance".

c. Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

If still this issue persists follow the below method

Method 2:

I suggest you follow the below steps and check if helps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.

• Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to go to the manufacturer’s website of your graphic card and check for any updated drivers available there. If so, try to install them and check if it fix the issue.

If no updated drivers available then try installing the available drivers in compatibility mode.

Refer the steps:

• Download the Drive from the manufacture’s website, Right click on the setup file and select Properties.
    • Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.
    Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Arul_D, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

why is that thing on the top of my screen? help plz

1. why is that thing on the top of my screen? help plz - Similar Threads - why thing top

2. Why does my slow down plz help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my slow down plz help: As you can see in the first picture the download speed in task manger is 4.9mb/sbut in the download manager the download speed is 600kb/s but why i am not getting the full speed according the task manager...
  3. Why does my slow down plz help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my slow down plz help: As you can see in the first picture the download speed in task manger is 4.9mb/sbut in the download manager the download speed is 600kb/s but why i am not getting the full speed according the task manager...
  4. There is a game performance thing on the top of my screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    There is a game performance thing on the top of my screen.: there is this weird thing on the top of my screen and there are yellow lines that show like fps and stuff like that when I play Roblox and I have to turn it off every time and its annoying. [ATTACH]...
  5. Plz help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Plz help: Don’t know what’s? I just updated windows and restarted the computer, but now it’s stuck on a black screen with the mouse and blue loading circle. submitted by /u/Elvisdv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jtbjk1/plz_help/
  6. help plz

help plz: so um anyone know how to get to this thing power configuration manager utility? i want to disable boost clock on my laptop and i googled it and it told me to go to power configuration manager utility but idk where is it. i did google power configuration manager utility but it...
  7. plz help

plz help: i did a windows update today thinking it’s legit , but now i’m worried it’s not. i got an alert pop up telling me it was scheduled for a certain time, and whether i wanted to push it back an hour or not. i pushed it back and now it’s updating... but it’s taking forever and...
  8. why is this thing on the top of my computer please help

why is this thing on the top of my computer please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TimeLordCal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f1woc9/why_is_this_thing_on_the_top_of_my_computer/
  9. Plz help plz

in Windows 10 Customization
    Plz help plz: I was trying to solve login profilr error and i deleted the admin and the restarted my computer. It shows a black screen and when i click on windows button start menu apper which responses but no app is able to come up on screen the screen turns black not even task manager is...
  10. How to fix my Blue Screen . plz help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix my Blue Screen . plz help!: computer boots fine runs without any problems but sometimes runs into a blue screen, Ive gotten about 4 blue screens in the past 3 days first one was a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION the last three were IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL this is the dumb file form the last crash. This is a...