Windows 10: Why is the app I uninstalled still showing in my apps list?

Discus and support Why is the app I uninstalled still showing in my apps list? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I uninstalled several programs from my apps list in Windows 10 Settings. When I returned to this view, those apps were still listed. When I clicked on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LynnWymer, Jul 25, 2020.

1. LynnWymer Win User

Why is the app I uninstalled still showing in my apps list?

I uninstalled several programs from my apps list in Windows 10 Settings. When I returned to this view, those apps were still listed. When I clicked on uninstall, a message said this process was available only to apps that were installed. SO why are these still listed if I did uninstall them? That's not very efficient or accurate.

:)

LynnWymer, Jul 25, 2020

2. Uninstalled Apps Are Still Showing on the All Apps List

Even after I uninstalled an application , the All app list is still showing the app details and I am unable to remove its details. It is showing the app path. Please help me find the solution of this problem.

Swastik_SA, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Pete19612 Win User
    Uninstalled apps still showing

I have recently uninstalled some apps I no longer use on my 550. However, they are still in my apps list. They are not active, but I'd like to get rid of them. How do I do this, it's very frustrating. Thanks.

Pete19612, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Why is the app I uninstalled still showing in my apps list?

Uninstalled Apps Are Still Showing on the All Apps List

The all apps list is still showing the uninstalled app path at the top of the all apps list. It is very embarrassing. Please help me get rid of it.
    Why is the app I uninstalled still showing in my apps list? 07979057-06f7-4bb1-817a-047c0f41829a.png

Swastik_SA, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Why is the app I uninstalled still showing in my apps list?

1. Why is the app I uninstalled still showing in my apps list? - Similar Threads - Why app uninstalled

2. App that seems uninstalled still listed in Apps & Features.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App that seems uninstalled still listed in Apps & Features.: Qustodio, an app that has been long since uninstalled from my computer, is still insisted on being installed on my PC yet WILL NOT let me modify or uninstall. I've checked my registry under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall to remove it...
  3. App that seems uninstalled still listed in Apps & Features.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App that seems uninstalled still listed in Apps & Features.: Qustodio, an app that has been long since uninstalled from my computer, is still insisted on being installed on my PC yet WILL NOT let me modify or uninstall. I've checked my registry under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall to remove it...
  4. App that seems uninstalled still listed in Apps & Features.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Apps still showing in all apps after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps still showing in all apps after uninstalling: Hi, I uninstalled Discord through Windows settings app tab and the app is still there but with no logo. It stays there after restarting. How do I remove it and why does it do that? Do I have to use regedit?...
  6. Apps still showing in all apps after uninstalling

Apps still showing in all apps after uninstalling: Hi, I uninstalled Discord through Windows settings app tab and the app is still there but with no logo. It stays there after restarting. How do I remove it and why does it do that? Do I have to use regedit?...
  7. Uninstalled app still showing as default app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled app still showing as default app: I have uninstalled Acrobat XI on Windows 11 but I still see it in default apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalled-app-still-showing-as-default-app/3111e490-4c08-4e78-b1c9-1649081e38d0
  8. Uninstalled app still showing as default app

Uninstalled app still showing as default app: I have uninstalled Acrobat XI on Windows 11 but I still see it in default apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalled-app-still-showing-as-default-app/3111e490-4c08-4e78-b1c9-1649081e38d0
  9. uninstalled apps still show in apps and features win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    uninstalled apps still show in apps and features win10: How do you remove the icon of an uninstalled app that still show in Apps and Features win10. Clicked (offending program) uninstall and shows windows cannot find c:\windows\system32\ss2uninst.exe. So I removed the program manually. Was able to remove all traces of the...
  10. List of apps to uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    List of apps to uninstall: Hi, I wanted to remove some programs form the Remove Programs list (because I have already deleted them manually, including the uninstall.exe file), so I followed your guide...