Windows 10: why is the customization of start, taskbar option blurred?

Discus and support why is the customization of start, taskbar option blurred? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i have windows 10 home and the option for customization of start and taskbar is blurred. Is this a windows 10 pro feature?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by daniaslam, May 4, 2021.

1. daniaslam Win User

why is the customization of start, taskbar option blurred?

i have windows 10 home and the option for customization of start and taskbar is blurred. Is this a windows 10 pro feature?

:)

daniaslam, May 4, 2021
  2. Janothin Win User

Start Menu and Taskbar customization

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have recommendations on how to customize the start menu and taskbar for a deployment image? I've tried customizing the start menu and taskbar, then exporting the configuration into a XML, but the start menu appears in two columns when I want it half way along with the taskbar settings not sticking.

Any suggestions will be great!

Janothin, May 5, 2021
  3. Start menu customization

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to disable the function show most used apps and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows ’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type ‘Settings' and press enter.
    • Click on ‘Personalization' and click on ‘Start' .
    • Now turn off the option 'Show most used Apps'.
    If you're trying to pin the programs\ applications to the Taskbar right click on the App\Program and select the option Pin to Taskbar.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, May 5, 2021
  4. why is the customization of start, taskbar option blurred?

Enable taskbar blur

Hello,

I have noticed that in the final version the taskbar is transparent without any blur, unlike the start menu. The Preview versions had some blur, afaik. Is there any way to re-enable this?

Random Username, May 5, 2021
Thema:

why is the customization of start, taskbar option blurred?

1. why is the customization of start, taskbar option blurred? - Similar Threads - why customization start

2. ZOOM BLUR OPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ZOOM BLUR OPTION: WHY IS THERE NO BLUR OPTION IN LENOVO IDEAPAD. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-blur-option/0b234b1b-60e3-4bdd-931f-644ceb823a5f
  3. The Text Of Weather Is Blurred On The Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Text Of Weather Is Blurred On The Taskbar: The text is so blurred compared to others which are crystal clear as you can see and this is so disturbing and uncomfortable to the eyes. There's something I can do about this?And adjusting ClearType text doesn't even work. :/...
  4. Wanted to disable Acrylic Blur from start menu and taskbar

Wanted to disable Acrylic Blur from start menu and taskbar: Hi, I am using 1903 version of windows 10 just wanted to remove acrylic blur from start menu and task bar to get a clear transparency effect . Thanks....
  5. Why MS blurred Login background and not gave option to reverse it?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why MS blurred Login background and not gave option to reverse it?: MS added this feature and made it default without option to set it back to what it was before. This feature is ugly and nobody likes it, MS added this feature based on 600 votes, WTF? So if you want your beautiful HD background back do this: Open the registry editor and copy...
  6. Start Menu and Taskbar customization

Start Menu and Taskbar customization: Hi everyone, Does anyone have recommendations on how to customize the start menu and taskbar for a deployment image? I've tried customizing the start menu and taskbar, then exporting the configuration into a XML, but the start menu appears in two columns when I want it half...
  7. Start Menu and Taskbar customization

Start Menu and Taskbar customization: Hi everyone, Does anyone have recommendations on how to customize the start menu and taskbar for a deployment image? I've tried customizing the start menu and taskbar, then exporting the configuration into a XML, but the start menu appears in two columns when I want it half...
  8. Start Menu and Taskbar customization

in Windows 10 Support
  9. Enable taskbar blur

Enable taskbar blur: Hello, I have noticed that in the final version the taskbar is transparent without any blur, unlike the start menu. The Preview versions had some blur, afaik. Is there any way to re-enable this? 10491
  10. Turn On or Off Blur for Start Menu and Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Blur for Start Menu and Taskbar in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Blur for Start Menu and Taskbar in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Start Menu and Taskbar Blur in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial no longer works starting with Windows 10 build 10147 on June 18th 2015. [img] Information In...