Windows 10: Why is the default profile picture so ugly? Any way to fix it?

Discus and support Why is the default profile picture so ugly? Any way to fix it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/932456230946 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/932456230946, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Why is the default profile picture so ugly? Any way to fix it?

/u/932456230946, Dec 19, 2019
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Why is the default profile picture so ugly? Any way to fix it? :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Dec 19, 2019
  3. EdgeChromium profile Avatar picture.

Is there a way to add a picture to the Profile default avatar list of Edge Chromium?
    Attachment 238034

Pulcinella, Dec 19, 2019
  4. lainey Win User

Why is the default profile picture so ugly? Any way to fix it?

Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10  

I've followed your steps and there's no profile list. Am trying to fix for my sister. Brink please can you help

lainey, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Why is the default profile picture so ugly? Any way to fix it?

1. Why is the default profile picture so ugly? Any way to fix it? - Similar Threads - Why default profile

2. Why is windows so **** **** ugly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is windows so **** **** ugly?: How do I get my Windows 10 ribbon back in the Windows 11 file explorer? The new explorer has nested menus which is a genuine paint in the ****. Did anybody check and verify the usability of this new UI? Who made the stupid decision to get rid of the ribbon?...
  3. Why is windows so **** **** ugly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is windows so **** **** ugly?: How do I get my Windows 10 ribbon back in the Windows 11 file explorer? The new explorer has nested menus which is a genuine paint in the ****. Did anybody check and verify the usability of this new UI? Who made the stupid decision to get rid of the ribbon?...
  4. Is there any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to fix this?: The websites i´m on keep reloading itself and if i´m watching something the video/episode/movie starts at the beginning. This happens a lot and its very irritating, is there any way to fix this. I have used chrome for many years and this is the first time witnessing this. I...
  5. Is there any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to fix this?: The websites i´m on keep reloading itself and if i´m watching something the video/episode/movie starts at the beginning. This happens a lot and its very irritating, is there any way to fix this. I have used chrome for many years and this is the first time witnessing this. I...
  6. Hey guys! Is there any way I can fix that issue to change my profile picture?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey guys! Is there any way I can fix that issue to change my profile picture?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/XxXFoxyFox2935XxX [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tw8oty/hey_guys_is_there_any_way_i_can_fix_that_issue_to/
  7. Is there any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to fix this?: One day I was starting my laptop and this appeared! I've tried all of the troubleshooting steps but nothing works! My PC manufacturer, "ASUS" said the Windows is corrupted and they'll be needing to reset it completely to brand new! Is there any way to fix this without doing...
  8. Why are Windows emojis so ugly and is there any way to replace them?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why are Windows emojis so ugly and is there any way to replace them?: I hate the ugly black outline of the emojis on Windows. I want to replace the emojis systemwide with Apple's ones. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-windows-emojis-so-ugly-and-is-there-any/2326a51e-0486-448a-badb-5b1f473dd875
  9. Is there any way to fix this?.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there any way to fix this?.: So basically when i download i usually do 10mbs, but when i download now its 200kbs and when i do a diagnostic it says The connection between your access point, router, or cable modem and the Internet is broken. And it says this to fix it....
  10. Is there any way to fix temporary profile on startup?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Is there any way to fix temporary profile on startup?: Hello everyone! After several times of restarting my PC to defrag my disk space my computer says I've logged in with a temporary profile. I've tried everything and I don't know what to do. Can anyone provide a solution? Any solution is greatly appreciated, thank you! EDIT:...