Windows 10: why is the driver problem with amd and microsoft not resolved??? im sure there is millions...

Discus and support why is the driver problem with amd and microsoft not resolved??? im sure there is millions... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; nothing you or amd suggests is fixing this driver problem. we are all just wasting time and money. 10 gigs in 2 days, thanks, owe, forgot about the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BobAcrey, Jan 2, 2019.

1. BobAcrey Win User

why is the driver problem with amd and microsoft not resolved??? im sure there is millions...

nothing you or amd suggests is fixing this driver problem. we are all just wasting time and money. 10 gigs in 2 days, thanks, owe, forgot about the time.

:)

BobAcrey, Jan 2, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

SSD samsung evo and amd drivers

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue could be because of the AMD drivers installed on the computer.

Since the Samsung SSD is working fine with the Microsoft AHCI driver, I suggest you to update the AMD driver and check if that helps. To update the AMD drivers follow the steps from the article

Update drivers in Windows 10

If updating the drivers didn’t help, I suggest you to roll back the driver to previous build and check if that helps. To roll back the driver to previous build follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. In Device manager, expand IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers.
    4. Right click on AMD SATA Controller and select
      Properties.
    5. Navigate to the Driver tab and click on Roll Back Driver.
    6. Restart the computer.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 2, 2019
  3. AMD Driver for Windows 10 not Functioning

Hi,

Thank you posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing problems with AMD Drivers.

Please follow the steps given below to resolve this issue.

Uninstall and Reinstall the AMD
    Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the AMDDrivers.

a. Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

b. Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

c. Search for the AMDDrivers from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”.
    On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.

d. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    AMDDrivers and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

Hope the information helps to fix the issue, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jan 2, 2019
  4. yorgonyc Win User

why is the driver problem with amd and microsoft not resolved??? im sure there is millions...

AMD Driver for Windows 10 not Functioning

I have an AMD HD 6450 in a Dell Inspiron 620 (mid 2011) and after Windows 10 upgrade the AMD drivers (for Windows 10, 64 bit) are not working and are disabled. The error code in Device Manager is: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported
    problems. (Code 43)". Windows defaults to the Microsoft basic video driver.

I have tried the following:

• Download latest AMD Catalyst and have it install appropriate drivers
    • Uninstalled all video drivers (using the latest version of DDU) and tried agein
    • I worked with the Microsoft Answer Desk yesterday and they tried (via remote) to fix the problem but were unable to
    Not sure what to do next, not sure if this is a Windows or Dell or AMD problem but... thought people should know - the AMD Windows 10, 64 bit, drivers for the HD 6450 don't work.

yorgonyc, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

1. why is the driver problem with amd and microsoft not resolved??? im sure there is millions... - Similar Threads - why driver problem

2. Why has Microsoft not resolved the headphone plugin problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has Microsoft not resolved the headphone plugin problem?: Why has Microsoft not resolved the headphone plugin problem? This has existed for over two years and nothing can be done by the user. Users are told to try to resolve issues by a workaround that doesn’t resolve the problem. The user should be able to simply plug in the...
  3. Why has Microsoft not resolved the headphone plugin problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has Microsoft not resolved the headphone plugin problem?: Why has Microsoft not resolved the headphone plugin problem? This has existed for over two years and nothing can be done by the user. Users are told to try to resolve issues by a workaround that doesn’t resolve the problem. The user should be able to simply plug in the...
  4. im not sure why but i have a duplicated "Screenshots" folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    im not sure why but i have a duplicated "Screenshots" folder: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JvanReddit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/y4nyze/im_not_sure_why_but_i_have_a_duplicated/
  5. Ran into a bluescreen and im not sure what could be the problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ran into a bluescreen and im not sure what could be the problem.: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0x0000000000000000, 0x00000000000000ff, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: f779a471-e101-4313-b9f5-acc0b022867a.IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL From the...
  6. Ran into a bluescreen and im not sure what could be the problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ran into a bluescreen and im not sure what could be the problem.: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0x0000000000000000, 0x00000000000000ff, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: f779a471-e101-4313-b9f5-acc0b022867a.IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL From the...
  7. Ran into a bluescreen and im not sure what could be the problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. BSOD- Continuous Bsods and im not sure why or what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD- Continuous Bsods and im not sure why or what to do: Windows version 1909 DESKTOP-GEUQREG-(2020-05-06_00-36-00).zip My computer keeps blue screening during seemingly normal use. Im not sure what else to provide other than that 155781
  9. Lightroom AMD Driver Problems

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Lightroom AMD Driver Problems: If you use Lightroom & AMD graphics then see https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb...amd-issue.html The article says there are problems using AMD drivers from v17.4.4 87646
  10. AMD driver Problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD driver Problem: I have installed Windows 10. I get the following message: "No AMD graphics driver installed or the AMD driver is not functioning properly. Please instal the AMD driver appropriate for your AMD hardware." I have been to the AMD website, run auto detect and 'run' to...