Windows 10: Why is the Excel software keeps "Not responding"

Discus and support Why is the Excel software keeps "Not responding" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why is the Excel software keeps "Not responding" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel/9c686e5f-c25f-4805-9588-1eb8eabfa4c0" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JamesGOH, Dec 17, 2019.

1. JamesGOH Win User

Why is the Excel software keeps "Not responding"

:)

JamesGOH, Dec 17, 2019
  2. JamesGOH Win User

Excel

JamesGOH, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Windows explorer issues with preview pane and excel

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to troubleshoot crashing issues with Excel on this
    article.

Kindly update us on the result.

Marby Rey, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Why is the Excel software keeps "Not responding" - Similar Threads - Why Excel software

2. why do software icons keep disappearing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why do software icons keep disappearing?: every now and then this sort of thing happens. There shouldn't be anything wrong with the software. So what is causing this? and how can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-software-icons-keep-disappearing/600e6a01-c629-42c0-a377-0203ab3c7945
  3. why do software icons keep disappearing?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why do software icons keep disappearing?: every now and then this sort of thing happens. There shouldn't be anything wrong with the software. So what is causing this? and how can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-software-icons-keep-disappearing/600e6a01-c629-42c0-a377-0203ab3c7945
  4. why do software icons keep disappearing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Silhouette Cameo 3 not responding to software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Silhouette Cameo 3 not responding to software: Suddenly, my Silhouette Cameo 3 is not showing a "ready" message to print in my Silhouette software.I followed ALL the directions recommended by Silhouette, and it's still not working. I also re-installed the new update again.Does anyone have an answer to this?Thank you...
  6. Why File Explorer stops responding whenever I click on a word or excel file ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why File Explorer stops responding whenever I click on a word or excel file ?: I am simply trying to open one of my Microsoft Word documents within the "Documents" folder, but whenever I just select the file, instantly, the "File Explorer" stops responding. This doesn't happen only for word files, but this problem takes place for excel files too. To...
  7. Excel worksheet suddenly stops responding to keyboard

Excel worksheet suddenly stops responding to keyboard: I have Office 365. In one Excel file which has several worksheets, one of the worksheets alsways the same one will suddenly not respond to the keyboard. If I go to another worksheet in the file and type, the keyboard works, and it then works on the worksheet that was not...
  8. LT Spice software not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LT Spice software not responding: i was using Lt Spice software , but after windows update i can neither open it nor uninstall it. while opening the cursor shows the hourglass symbol and then disappears, nothing shows up in task manager while uninstalling a dialogue box pops up " do you want to uninstall...
  9. Word Keeps Not Responding

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word Keeps Not Responding: Hello, I have a co-worker who's MS Word keeps not responding when using spell check. It happens on any word file. The task manager seems to show the hard drive at 2% when word does not respond but CPU and RAM looks fine. They are server files. Specs: 64 bit Win 10, 8 gig...
  10. File Explorer - Word and Excel Files not responding

File Explorer - Word and Excel Files not responding: When I open File Explorer I can see all my folders and documents. If, for example, I open a folder in One Drive and choose a word or excel file, it will not open. I get the message that the file folder is not responding. I am able to access the files by using Excel or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why is excel 365 slower than Excel 2010